cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Steven E. Harris" <...@panix.com>
Subject JAX-WS enableAsyncMapping directive not respected
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 22:31:13 GMT
I'm using the Maven plugin (artifactId cxf-codegen-plugin, version
2.0-incubator-RC-SNAPSHOT) to generate Java source from my WSDL
document. This is mostly working as expected. Reading the User's Guide
on "Developing a Consumer with CXF"¹ includes instructions for
generating an asynchronous client stub.

I've tried including the jaxws:enableAsyncMapping directive both in an
external binding file and internal to the WSDL file; in neither case
does the generated stub include the extra asynchronous features.

What might I be doing wrong to cause this feature not to work
properly?

Footnotes:
¹ http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/developing-a-consumer.html

--