cxf-users mailing list archives

From Tom Purcell <tpurc...@chariotsolutions.com>
Subject CXF Eclipse Plugin
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 18:27:57 GMT

Okay

This started out this morning as a nice to have and now has become an
obsession because I cannot get it to work.

I'm trying to install the CXF Eclipse plugin and I can't get it to work.
I've tried pointing the Eclipse "Search for new features to install" wizard
at the remote site:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/cxf/cxf-eclipse-plugin/2.0-incubator-RC-SNAPSHOT/

When I do that I get:
Network connection problems encountered during search.
  Unable to access
"http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/cxf/cxf-eclipse-plugin/2.0-incubator-RC-SNAPSHOT/".
    Error parsing site stream. [White spaces are required between publicId
and systemId.]
    Error parsing site stream. [White spaces are required between publicId
and systemId.]

I've tried doing it as a "Local Site" by downloading some of the files and
pointing at the downlaod directory but I keep getting a pop up saying it is
not an update site.

I guess I'm not sure what to download or how to install it. Any help would
be appreciated.

Thanks
Tom