cxf-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Problems with the Spring-Sample
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 23:06:31 GMT
HI Thorsten,

This sounds like a classpath issue. Do you have the cxf http module on your
classpath?

Regards,
- Dan

On 4/7/07, Thorsten Kamann <thorsten.kamann@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> this was my first try with CXF.
>
> Because I am working on a project with Spring I am tested with the
> provided
> Howto about using CXF with Spring.
>
> For this I have downloaded the current SNAPSHOT and follow the Howto. The
> server is started but if I start the client I get this exception:
>
> 07.04.2007 22:55:39
>
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContextinitApplicationEventMulticaster
> INFO: Unable to locate ApplicationEventMulticaster with name
> 'applicationEventMulticaster': using default [
>
> org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster@1aa9f99
> ]
> 07.04.2007 22:55:39
>
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactorypreInstantiateSingletons
> INFO: Pre-instantiating singletons in factory [
>
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactorydefining
> beans [client,clientFactory]; root of BeanFactory hierarchy]
> 07.04.2007 22:55:39
> org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContextgetConfigResources
> INFO: Could not find the configuration file cxf.xml on the classpath.
> 07.04.2007 22:55:39
>
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReaderloadBeanDefinitions
> INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource
> [META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml]
> 07.04.2007 22:55:39
>
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReaderloadBeanDefinitions
> INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from URL
> [jar:file:/M:/projects/Testprojects/XCF/XCF-Spring-Sample/libs/cxf-
>
> rt-bindings-soap-2.0-incubator-RC-SNAPSHOT.jar!/META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml
> ]
> 07.04.2007 22:55:39
>
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReaderloadBeanDefinitions
> INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from URL
> [jar:file:/M:/projects/Testprojects/XCF/XCF-Spring-Sample/libs/cxf-
>
> rt-transports-http-2.0-incubator-RC-SNAPSHOT.jar!/META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml
> ]
> 07.04.2007 22:55:39
>
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReaderloadBeanDefinitions
> INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from URL
> [jar:file:/M:/projects/Testprojects/XCF/XCF-Spring-Sample/libs/cxf-
> api-2.0-incubator-RC-SNAPSHOT.jar!/META-INF/cxf/cxf-property-editors.xml]
> 07.04.2007 22:55:39
>
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReaderloadBeanDefinitions
> INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from URL
> [jar:file:/M:/projects/Testprojects/XCF/XCF-Spring-Sample/libs/cxf-
>
> rt-frontend-jaxws-2.0-incubator-RC-SNAPSHOT.jar!/META-INF/cxf/cxf-property-editors.xml
> ]
> 07.04.2007 22:55:39
>
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContextrefreshBeanFactory
> INFO: Bean factory for application context [
> org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext;hashCode=8470547]:
>
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactorydefining
> beans [cxf,
> org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.Jsr250BeanPostProcessor,
> org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusExtensionPostProcessor,
> org.apache.cxf.resource.ResourceManager,
> org.apache.cxf.binding.BindingFactoryManager,
> org.apache.cxf.transport.DestinationFactoryManager,
> org.apache.cxf.transport.ConduitInitiatorManager,
> org.apache.cxf.wsdl.WSDLManager,org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseManager,
> org.apache.cxf.workqueue.WorkQueueManager,
> org.apache.cxf.buslifecycle.BusLifeCycleManager,
> org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerRegistry,
> org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerLifeCycleManager,
> org.apache.cxf.transports.http.QueryHandlerRegistry,
> org.apache.cxf.endpoint.EndpointResolverRegistry,
> org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapBindingFactory,
> org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapTransportFactory,
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.HTTPClientAssertionBuilder,
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.HTTPServerAssertionBuilder,
> org.apache.cxf.configuration.security.customEditorConfigurer,
> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.javaee.customEditorConfigurer]; root of BeanFactory
> hierarchy
> 07.04.2007 22:55:39
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext refresh
> INFO: 21 beans defined in application context [
> org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext;hashCode=8470547]
> 07.04.2007 22:55:39
>
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext$BeanPostProcessorCheckerpostProcessAfterInitialization
> INFO: Bean 'org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.Jsr250BeanPostProcessor' is not
> eligible for getting processed by all BeanPostProcessors (for example: not
> eligible for auto-proxying)
> 07.04.2007 22:55:39
>
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext$BeanPostProcessorCheckerpostProcessAfterInitialization
> INFO: Bean 'cxf' is not eligible for getting processed by all
> BeanPostProcessors (for example: not eligible for auto-proxying)
> 07.04.2007 22:55:39
>
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext$BeanPostProcessorCheckerpostProcessAfterInitialization
> INFO: Bean 'org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusExtensionPostProcessor' is not
> eligible for getting processed by all BeanPostProcessors (for example: not
> eligible for auto-proxying)
> 07.04.2007 22:55:39
>
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContextinitMessageSource
> INFO: Unable to locate MessageSource with name 'messageSource': using
> default [
> org.springframework.context.support.DelegatingMessageSource@1bdc9d8
> ]
> 07.04.2007 22:55:39
>
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContextinitApplicationEventMulticaster
> INFO: Unable to locate ApplicationEventMulticaster with name
> 'applicationEventMulticaster': using default [
>
> org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster@10ea9ba
> ]
> 07.04.2007 22:55:39
>
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactorypreInstantiateSingletons
> INFO: Pre-instantiating singletons in factory [
>
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactorydefining
> beans [cxf,
> org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.Jsr250BeanPostProcessor,
> org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusExtensionPostProcessor,
> org.apache.cxf.resource.ResourceManager,
> org.apache.cxf.binding.BindingFactoryManager,
> org.apache.cxf.transport.DestinationFactoryManager,
> org.apache.cxf.transport.ConduitInitiatorManager,
> org.apache.cxf.wsdl.WSDLManager,org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseManager,
> org.apache.cxf.workqueue.WorkQueueManager,
> org.apache.cxf.buslifecycle.BusLifeCycleManager,
> org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerRegistry,
> org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerLifeCycleManager,
> org.apache.cxf.transports.http.QueryHandlerRegistry,
> org.apache.cxf.endpoint.EndpointResolverRegistry,
> org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapBindingFactory,
> org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapTransportFactory,
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.HTTPClientAssertionBuilder,
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.HTTPServerAssertionBuilder,
> org.apache.cxf.configuration.security.customEditorConfigurer,
> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.javaee.customEditorConfigurer]; root of BeanFactory
> hierarchy]
> 07.04.2007 22:55:40
>
> org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBeanbuildServiceFromClass
> INFO: Creating Service {http://spring.test.xfc/}HelloWorldService from
> class
> xfc.test.spring.HelloWorld
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not find
> destination factory for transport http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http
>     at org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapTransportFactory.getConduit(
> SoapTransportFactory.java:154)
>     at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.getConduit(ClientImpl.java:379)
>     at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:221)
>     at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:73)
>     at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java
> :123)
>     at $Proxy39.sayHi(Unknown Source)
>     at xfc.test.spring.client.Client.main(Client.java:40)
>
> The server and client class are the one out of the sample folder out of
> the
> SNAPSHOT release.
>
> Whats the error? What I am missing?
>
> Thorsten
>
> --
> Thorsten Kamann
> Software-Architect, Consultant, Coaching
> Germany, NRW
>
> Business:
> itemis products and solutions GmbH & Co. KG
> Heinrichstraße 51
> 44536 Lünen
>
> Rechtlicher Hinweis:
> Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRA 15841
> P.h.G.:
> Komplementär: itemis management GmbH, Amtsgericht Dortmund HRB 18939
> Geschäftsführer Jürgen Rödl
>
> Personal:
> thorsten.kamann@googlemail.com
> http://www.thorsten-kamann.de/
> callto://thorque
>



-- 
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions
http://envoisolutions.com | http://netzooid.com/blog

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message