cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: wsdl2java when wsdl is on https and password protected.
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 02:52:29 GMT
Where do you think the appropriate place to add this would be?

Guillaume Alleon who is working on the Groovy Web Services support which use
the CXF DynamicClientFactory has been bugging me about this too. He is just
passing in a URL to the DCF. Is it possible to register a
URLConnectionFactory that can handle proxies? Or do we need to add support
for this somewhere else? Any ideas welcome :-)

Thanks,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse