cxf-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Anstey <jans...@iona.com>
Subject Re: JBI Integration samples
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:28:03 GMT
Hi Stephen,

I encountered the same problem you are having a while ago now [1]. I did
some initial work on it then but got pulled off onto other things.
Having come back to the issue about a week ago, and realizing that the
old SMX-CXF integration code will be trashed soon [2], I decided to wait
:) BTW the fix that was suggested in [1] did not work for me either.

Cheers,
Jon

[1]
http://www.nabble.com/Using-CXF-with-ServiceMix-3.1-tf3352678.html#a9371714