cxf-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Smyth <andrea.sm...@iona.com>
Subject Re: http-(conduit|destination) cfg
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 06:51:49 GMT
Glynn, Eoghan wrote:

>Back in the day, I'm pretty sure that the port-specific config had
>*both* the service and the port names encoded in the bean ID.
>
>The syntax was something like
>{http://foo.bar/context}SomeService/SomePort.whatever
>
>I'm not sure though if its still possible to specify the service name in
>this way, and if not what the motivation was for changing this.

Can't remember either, one reason may have been the readability of bean
file (the long bean names are far from ideal) trading the flexibility of
being able to configure conduits on a per endpoint basis for shorter
names and only being able to configure conduits on a  per port name basis.
It's easy enough to change though: in HTTPConduit.getBeanName(), prefix
the current bean name with
endpointInfo.getServiceInfo().getName().toString() + "." + ...
Same in AbstractHTTPDestination.
Existing bean files (samples, tests ...) need to be updated.

Andrea.