cxf-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Willem Jiang <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: CXFServlet & tomcat
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 08:54:32 GMT
Hi Yeray,

I just found the cxf-* jars you used are 2.0-incubator-M1 release. 
Current CXF trunk distribution jars' tage are 2.0-incubator-RC.
There are some changes of  CXF servlet between the 2.0-incubator-M1 and 
2.0-incubator-RC.
Please use the latest snapshot ;)

Cheers,

Willem.

Yeray Cabrera wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> I`m only using the cxf-2.0-incubator-M1 jars:
>
> activation-1.1.jar
> aopalliance-1.0.jar
> commons-logging-1.1.jar
> cxf-api-2.0-incubator-M1.jar
> cxf-common-schemas-2.0-incubator-M1.jar
> cxf-common-utilities-2.0-incubator-M1.jar
> cxf-incubator.jar
> cxf-integration-jca-2.0-incubator-M1.jar
> cxf-metacode-2.0-incubator-M1.jar
> cxf-rt-bindings-http-2.0-incubator-M1.jar
> cxf-rt-bindings-soap-2.0-incubator-M1.jar
> cxf-rt-bindings-xml-2.0-incubator-M1.jar
> cxf-rt-core-2.0-incubator-M1.jar
> cxf-rt-databinding-jaxb-2.0-incubator-M1.jar
> cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws-2.0-incubator-M1.jar
> cxf-rt-frontend-js-2.0-incubator-M1.jar
> cxf-rt-frontend-simple-2.0-incubator-M1.jar
> cxf-rt-management-2.0-incubator-M1.jar
> cxf-rt-transports-http-2.0-incubator-M1.jar
> cxf-rt-transports-jms-2.0-incubator-M1.jar
> cxf-rt-transports-local-2.0-incubator-M1.jar
> cxf-rt-ws-addr-2.0-incubator-M1.jar
> cxf-rt-ws-policy-2.0-incubator-M1.jar
> cxf-rt-ws-rm-2.0-incubator-M1.jar
> cxf-tools-common-2.0-incubator-M1.jar
> cxf-tools-java2wsdl-2.0-incubator-M1.jar
> cxf-tools-misctools-2.0-incubator-M1.jar
> cxf-tools-validator-2.0-incubator-M1.jar
> cxf-tools-wsdl2java-2.0-incubator-M1.jar
> cxf-tools-xjc-cfg-2.0-incubator-M1.jar
> cxf-tools-xjc-dv-2.0-incubator-M1.jar
> geronimo-jms_1.1_spec-1.0.1.jar
> jaxb-api-2.0.jar
> jaxb-impl-2.0.3.jar
> jaxb-xjc-2.0.3.jar
> jaxws-api-2.0.jar
> jettison-1.0-alpha-1.jar
> jra-1.0-alpha-1.jar
> jsr181-api-1.0-MR1.jar
> jsr250-api-1.0.jar
> mail-1.4.jar
> mysql-connector-java-3.0.16-ga-bin.jar
> org.mortbay.jetty-5.1.11.jar
> saaj-api-1.3.jar
> saaj-impl-1.3.jar
> servicemix-jbi-2.0.2.jar
> servlet-api.jar
> spring-aop-2.0.jar
> spring-beans-2.0.jar
> spring-context-2.0.jar
> spring-core-2.0.jar
> stax-api-1.0.1.jar
> wsdl4j-1.6.1.jar
> wstx-asl-3.0.2.jar
> XmlSchema-1.1.jar
>
>
> I'm using Tomcat 5.5.20 and  JRE 1.5
>
> Thanks
>
> Dan Diephouse escribió:
>> Hiya Yeray,,
>>
>> Well that's a new exception to me :-) Some questions:
>> - What JAXB jars do you have on your classpath? A list of all your jars
>> would be helpful too.
>> - What Java version are you using?
>>
>> Hopefully that will help us figure out what is going wrong. Regards,
>> - Dan
>>
>> On 3/29/07, Yeray Cabrera <yeray.cabrera@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi  (Excuse my English)
>>>
>>> I´m a new user of  WS and CXF and I need help,  please.
>>>
>>> I'm trying a deployment in tomcat a I'm having problems.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> My out:
>>>
>>> GRAVE: StandardWrapper.Throwable
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
>>> bean with name 'org.apache.cxf.wsdl.WSDLManager' defined in class path
>>> resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested
>>> exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: 
>>> Could
>>> not instantiate bean class [org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLManagerImpl]:
>>> Constructor threw exception; nested exception is
>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could
>>> not instantiate bean class [org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLManagerImpl]:
>>> Constructor threw exception; nested exception is
>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>     at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.find(ContextFinder.java:280)
>>>     at javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext.newInstance(JAXBContext.java:372)
>>>     at javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext.newInstance(JAXBContext.java:337)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.cxf.wsdl.JAXBExtensionHelper.addExtensions(
>>> JAXBExtensionHelper.java:74)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.cxf.wsdl.JAXBExtensionHelper.addExtensions(
>>> JAXBExtensionHelper.java:67)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLManagerImpl.registerInitialExtensions(
>>> WSDLManagerImpl.java:189)
>>>     at 
>>> org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLManagerImpl.<init>(WSDLManagerImpl.java
>>> :75)
>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
>>> Method)
>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown
>>> Source)
>>>     at 
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown
>>> Source)
>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
>>>     at
>>> org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:82)
>>>     at
>>> org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:59)
>>>     at
>>>
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.SimpleInstantiationStrategy.instantiate

>>>
>>> (SimpleInstantiationStrategy.java:52)
>>>     at
>>>
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.instantiateBean

>>>
>>> (AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:639)
>>>     at
>>>
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance

>>>
>>> (AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:625)
>>>     at
>>>
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean

>>>
>>> (AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)
>>>     at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject( 
>>>
>>> AbstractBeanFactory.java:245)
>>>     at
>>>
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton

>>>
>>> (DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:141)
>>>     at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(
>>> AbstractBeanFactory.java:242)
>>>     at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(
>>> AbstractBeanFactory.java:156)
>>>     at
>>>
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons

>>>
>>> (DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:290)
>>>     at
>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(
>>> AbstractApplicationContext.java:348)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus(SpringBusFactory.java 
>>>
>>> :84)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus(SpringBusFactory.java 
>>>
>>> :73)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus(SpringBusFactory.java 
>>>
>>> :64)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.getDefaultBus(
>>> SpringBusFactory.java:54)
>>>     at com.ias.ibms.CXFServlet.init(CXFServlet.java:111)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java 
>>>
>>> :1105)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:932)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(
>>> StandardContext.java:3951)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4225) 
>>>
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java 
>>>
>>> :759)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:739)
>>>     at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java
>>> :524)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory(HostConfig.java
>>> :904)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectories(HostConfig.java 
>>>
>>> :867)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:474)
>>>     at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1122)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:310) 
>>>
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(
>>> LifecycleSupport.java:119)
>>>     at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java
>>> :1021)
>>>     at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:718)
>>>     at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java
>>> :1013)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:442)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:450) 
>>>
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:709)
>>>     at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:551)
>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>>     at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:294)
>>>     at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:432)
>>> 29-mar-2007 13:51:50 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextloadOnStartup
>>> GRAVE: El Servlet /ibms lanzó excepción de load()
>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>     at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.find(ContextFinder.java:280)
>>>     at javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext.newInstance(JAXBContext.java:372)
>>>     at javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext.newInstance(JAXBContext.java:337)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.cxf.wsdl.JAXBExtensionHelper.addExtensions(
>>> JAXBExtensionHelper.java:74)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.cxf.wsdl.JAXBExtensionHelper.addExtensions(
>>> JAXBExtensionHelper.java:67)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLManagerImpl.registerInitialExtensions(
>>> WSDLManagerImpl.java:189)
>>>     at 
>>> org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLManagerImpl.<init>(WSDLManagerImpl.java
>>> :75)
>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
>>> Method)
>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown
>>> Source)
>>>     at 
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown
>>> Source)
>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
>>>     at
>>> org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:82)
>>>     at
>>> org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:59)
>>>     at
>>>
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.SimpleInstantiationStrategy.instantiate

>>>
>>> (SimpleInstantiationStrategy.java:52)
>>>     at
>>>
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.instantiateBean

>>>
>>> (AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:639)
>>>     at
>>>
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance

>>>
>>> (AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:625)
>>>     at
>>>
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean

>>>
>>> (AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)
>>>     at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject( 
>>>
>>> AbstractBeanFactory.java:245)
>>>     at
>>>
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton

>>>
>>> (DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:141)
>>>     at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(
>>> AbstractBeanFactory.java:242)
>>>     at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(
>>> AbstractBeanFactory.java:156)
>>>     at
>>>
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons

>>>
>>> (DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:290)
>>>     at
>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(
>>> AbstractApplicationContext.java:348)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus(SpringBusFactory.java 
>>>
>>> :84)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus(SpringBusFactory.java 
>>>
>>> :73)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus(SpringBusFactory.java 
>>>
>>> :64)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.getDefaultBus(
>>> SpringBusFactory.java:54)
>>>     at com.ias.ibms.CXFServlet.init(CXFServlet.java:111)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java 
>>>
>>> :1105)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:932)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(
>>> StandardContext.java:3951)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4225) 
>>>
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java 
>>>
>>> :759)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:739)
>>>     at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java
>>> :524)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory(HostConfig.java
>>> :904)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectories(HostConfig.java 
>>>
>>> :867)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:474)
>>>     at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1122)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:310) 
>>>
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(
>>> LifecycleSupport.java:119)
>>>     at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java
>>> :1021)
>>>     at 
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:718)
>>>     at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java
>>> :1013)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:442)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:450) 
>>>
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:709)
>>>     at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:551)
>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>>     at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:294)
>>>     at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:432)
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>


Mime
View raw message