cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Glynn, Eoghan" <eoghan.gl...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Programatically installing interceptors per (Bus|Service|Endpoint)
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:57:25 GMT

This WSFeature stuff is interesting.

One quick question, what would be the overlap between this and the
WS-Policy framework?

I'm thinking specifically of the following policy use-case:
- policy assertion implies requirement on runtime
- corresponding AssertionBuilder indicates it has capability to support
this requirement
- corresponding PolicyInterceptorProvider contributes the necessary
interceptors to realize the capability in the dispatch chain
- dispatch-time policy verification ensures that this capability is
present as expected

Cheers,
Eoghan