cxf-users mailing list archives

From Guy Pardon <...@atomikos.com>
Subject Re: Explicitly getting/setting WS-A information
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 08:10:40 GMT
Thanks Eoghan,

We need the addressing properties in client, service (implementation)
and also in the handlers for various reasons - mainly WS-C/TX
related. Ideally, we want to switch between "pure" XML access and
JAXB bindings or other access in each of these places.

WS-C/TX uses a dynamic propagation and registration model where
addressing information is sent around all the time. This registration
(and the following two-phase commit) are not typical MEPs so we need
to intercept and handle addressing ourselves...

I will need to go through your information and experiment to see if
this is possible.

Thanks,
Cheers,
Guy