cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Southin Simphoukham" <southin.simphouk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: REST attributes
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 21:20:31 GMT
Hi Dan:

Thank you for the information.  I quickly read the servlet transport and
understood how to implement it.  I like the fact that you are using Spring
here. I use Spring alot.

If I had a "service" that need to called another REST service at some
arbitary URL that returned the data I am looking for, do I need to register
that "service" in the Spring bean config file?

Or should I simply use the JaxWsServerFactoryBean example;

sf.setAddress("http://www.helloworld.com:/9001/getTeam");

I goal currently is to understand how I can use CXF to make a REST call to a
URL.  Get the return information, parse it or using JAXB to bind it to a
POJO.  The JaxWsServerFactoryBean looks very simple.  But I cannot find the
JavaDoc for it in the current Apache CXF 2.0 documentation to follow the
trail of what happens to the BeanInvoker.

If I can get the content returned from the REST service so I can parse it.
I would be happy for now.

Thanks,

Southin