cxf-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Good <matt_g...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: wsdl2java and holders
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 01:39:14 GMT
Here's the wsdl.  I ran "wsdl2java.bat -client server-appl.wsdl" on windows.  Thanks!

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<definitions
  xmlns:aps="http://www.ecma-international.org/standards/ecma-354/appl_session"
  xmlns:tns="http://xml.me.com/ws/pr"
  targetNamespace="http://xml.me.com/ws/pr"

  <types>

      http://www.ecma-international.org/standards/ecma-354/appl_session/start-application-session.xsd"/>
    </xsd:schema>
  </types>
    <message name="startApplicationSession">
    <part name="body" element="aps:StartApplicationSession" />
  </message>
  <message name="startApplicationSessionPosResponse">
    <part name="outbody" element="aps:StartApplicationSessionPosResponse" />
  </message>
  <message name="startApplicationSessionNegResponse">
    <part name="faultbody" element="aps:StartApplicationSessionNegResponse" />
  </message>
  <portType name="ApplicationSessionServices">
    <operation name="StartApplicationSession">
      <input message="tns:startApplicationSession" />
      <output message="tns:startApplicationSessionPosResponse" />
      <fault name="StartFault" message="tns:startApplicationSessionNegResponse" />
    </operation>
  </portType>
  <binding name="ApplicationSessionBinding" type="tns:ApplicationSessionServices">

    <operation name="StartApplicationSession">

      <input>
        <soap:body use="literal" />
      </input>
      <output>
        <soap:body use="literal" />
      </output>
      <fault name="StartFault">
        <soap:fault name="StartFault" use="literal" />
      </fault>
    </operation>
  </binding>
  <service name="MyWebService">
    <port name="ApplicationSessionServicesSoapHttpPort" binding="tns:ApplicationSessionBinding">

    </port>
  </service>
</definitions>