cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: CXF Regenerating a wsdl
Date Sat, 30 Dec 2006 05:12:58 GMT
Hi Cheryl, I don't think any of us can do that. You have to do it
yourself. Try sending an email to
cxf-dev-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org.

On 12/29/06, Cheryl.Gentry@oneamerica.com <Cheryl.Gentry@oneamerica.com> wrote:
> Please remove me from distribution list

and the corresponding web.xml in a war and deployed the web service in a J2EE container.

> > The issue i face is though I have a wsdl packaged in my war and the location of
wsdl provided in cxf-servlet.xml, the cxf container recreated the wsdl from the implementation
class. Also I dont have the wsdllocation attribute in the "@WebService" annotation in my implementation
class.

> > My endpoint declaration in cxf-servlet.xml looks like:
> >
> > <endpoint
> >         name="calc"
> >         interface="ws.CalcSEI"
> >         implementation="ws.CalcServlet"
> >         wsdl="WEB-INF/wsdl/calc.wsdl"
> >         service="{urn:myNamespace}CalcSEIService"
> >         port="{urn:myNamespace}CalcSEI"
> >         url-pattern="/calc" />
> >
> > So CXF doesnt seem to pickup the wsdl from WEB-INF/wsdl/calc.wsdl.
> >
> > It altogether genetares a new wsdl and exposes it.
> >
> > Is there any config change needed to avoid this behaviour?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Bharath
> >

> --
> Dan Diephouse
> Envoi Solutions
> This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
the transmission is addressed. Any interception may be a violation of law. If you are not
the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
and destroy all copies of the document.

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions