cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Bharath Ganesh" <bhar...@pramati.com>
Subject Re: JAX-WS Handler Support
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2006 07:36:43 GMT
Hi

The issue has been logged at the bug database.

Please check https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-336

Also https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-335

I could also see the java2wsdl tool is buggy for a number of cases. For exampple I have a
POJO annotated with JSR 181 annotations to be exposed as a WS.

import javax.jws.*;

@WebService
public class Calculator
{
    public int add (int a, int b) throws AddException{
        if(a<0 || b<0){
            throw new AddException("No negetive please");
        }
        return a+b;
    }
}

When I run the java2wsdl tool by providing the above class, I get the following error.

Error : Can not load the request wrapper class com.pramati.rs.ws.jaxws.Add,  please check
the @Reque
stWrapper annotation and see if the class is in your classpath

The @RequestWrapper annotation is not mandatory. The container could have well used RPC/Literal.

Later when I annotated the Service with @SOAPBinding(style= SOAPBinding.Style.RPC, use= SOAPBinding.Use.LITERAL)
, the problem I faced was:

Error : com.pramati.rs.ws.AddException.getFaultInfo()

Is this a known issue?

Thanks
Bharath