cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Ma" <jim...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Importing schemas from jars
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 11:27:12 GMT
Hi Robin ,

I tried http.xsd  using the "-catalog" option . It works fine.

XJC seems do not invoke catalog resolver if the schemaLoacation defined with
relative path like   " /schemas/wsdl/wsdl.xsd",

so I need to change the schemaLocation as following :

  <xs:import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
             schemaLocation="http://schemas/wsdl/a.xsd"/>

And this is my catalog file :

<!DOCTYPE catalog
 PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD Entity Resolution XML Catalog V1.0//EN"
 "http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/entity/release/1.0/catalog.dtd">
<catalog xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:entity:xmlns:xml:catalog"
         prefer="public">
<rewriteSystem
        systemIdStartString="http://schemas/wsdl/a.xsd"
        rewritePrefix="jar:file:/mavenrepo/org/apache/cxf/cxf-common-schemas
/2.0-incubator-M1-SNAPSHOT/cxf-common-schemas-2.0-incubator-M1-SNAPSHOT.jar!
/schemas/wsdl/wsdl.xsd" />
</catalog>

Regards

Jim