cxf-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Daniel Kulp (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (CXF-6613) java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: REFLECTION in CFX 3.1.4-SNAPSHOT
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2015 17:26:27 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-6613?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=14967500#comment-14967500
] 

Daniel Kulp commented on CXF-6613:
----------------------------------

Yes.   That is the problem.  Remove them from your pom.  For the most part, common-utilities
and rt-core are now just part of cxf-core (which can be pulled in transitively from rt-frontend-jaxws).

> java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: REFLECTION in CFX 3.1.4-SNAPSHOT
> ------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CXF-6613
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-6613
>             Project: CXF
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Core
>    Affects Versions: 3.1.4
>            Reporter: Sebastian Krupa
>            Priority: Blocker
>
> I think that i found a bug in CXF 3.1.4-SNAPSHOT - when i'm try to launch my dynamic
client to simple mock service(generated in Soapui) i got:
> {noformat}
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: REFLECTION
> 	at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.model.impl.RuntimeModelBuilder.<init>(RuntimeModelBuilder.java:89)
> 	at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.JAXBContextImpl.getTypeInfoSet(JAXBContextImpl.java:456)
> 	at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.JAXBContextImpl.<init>(JAXBContextImpl.java:302)
> 	at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.JAXBContextImpl$JAXBContextBuilder.build(JAXBContextImpl.java:1140)
> 	at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.ContextFactory.createContext(ContextFactory.java:154)
> 	at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.ContextFactory.createContext(ContextFactory.java:121)
> 	at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.ContextFactory.createContext(ContextFactory.java:202)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 	at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.newInstance(ContextFinder.java:172)
> 	at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.newInstance(ContextFinder.java:132)
> 	at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.find(ContextFinder.java:334)
> 	at javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext.newInstance(JAXBContext.java:431)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:394)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:241)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:234)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:189)
> 	at pl.nbp.traverse.Main.main(Main.java:33)
> {noformat}
> Full log (DEBUG):
> {noformat}
> 2015-09-28 15:59:12 DEBUG LogUtils - Using org.apache.cxf.common.logging.Log4jLogger
for logging.
> 2015-09-28 15:59:12 DEBUG DynamicClientFactory - Creating client from WSDL https://localhost:1081/?WSDL
> 2015-09-28 15:59:12 DEBUG DefaultResourceManager - resolving resource <org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLManagerImpl/bus>
type <interface org.apache.cxf.Bus>
> 2015-09-28 15:59:12 DEBUG DefaultResourceManager - resolving resource <null> type
<interface org.apache.cxf.Bus>
> 2015-09-28 15:59:13 DEBUG HTTPConduit - Conduit '{http://cxf.apache.org}TransportURIResolver.http-conduit'
has been (re)configured for plain http.
> 2015-09-28 15:59:13 DEBUG HTTPConduit - No Trust Decider configured for Conduit '{http://cxf.apache.org}TransportURIResolver.http-conduit'
> 2015-09-28 15:59:13 DEBUG HTTPConduit - No Auth Supplier configured for Conduit '{http://cxf.apache.org}TransportURIResolver.http-conduit'
> 2015-09-28 15:59:13 DEBUG HTTPConduit - Conduit '{http://cxf.apache.org}TransportURIResolver.http-conduit'
has been configured for plain http.
> 2015-09-28 15:59:13 DEBUG HTTPConduit - registering incoming observer: org.apache.cxf.transport.TransportURIResolver$1@27cd61b
> 2015-09-28 15:59:13 DEBUG HttpsURLConnectionFactory - The location of the key store has
not been set via a system parameter or through configuration so the default value of /home/osbdev/.keystore
will be used.
> 2015-09-28 15:59:13 DEBUG HttpsURLConnectionFactory - The key store password has not
been set via a system property or through configuration, reading data from the keystore will
fail.
> 2015-09-28 15:59:13 DEBUG HttpsURLConnectionFactory - The key password has not been set
via a system property or through configuration, reading data from the keystore will fail.
> 2015-09-28 15:59:13 DEBUG HttpsURLConnectionFactory - The cipher suites have been set
to [Ljava.lang.String;@520d8436.  
> 2015-09-28 15:59:13 DEBUG Headers - Accept: */*
> 2015-09-28 15:59:13 DEBUG HTTPConduit - No Trust Decider for Conduit '{http://cxf.apache.org}TransportURIResolver.http-conduit'.
An afirmative Trust Decision is assumed.
> 2015-09-28 15:59:13 WARN  StaxUtils - Could not create a secure Stax XMLInputFactory.
 Found class com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.  Suggest Woodstox 4.2.0 or newer.
> 2015-09-28 15:59:13 DEBUG HTTPConduit - Conduit '{http://cxf.apache.org}TransportURIResolver.http-conduit'
has been (re)configured for plain http.
> 2015-09-28 15:59:13 DEBUG HTTPConduit - No Trust Decider configured for Conduit '{http://cxf.apache.org}TransportURIResolver.http-conduit'
> 2015-09-28 15:59:13 DEBUG HTTPConduit - No Auth Supplier configured for Conduit '{http://cxf.apache.org}TransportURIResolver.http-conduit'
> 2015-09-28 15:59:13 DEBUG HTTPConduit - Conduit '{http://cxf.apache.org}TransportURIResolver.http-conduit'
has been configured for plain http.
> 2015-09-28 15:59:13 DEBUG HTTPConduit - registering incoming observer: org.apache.cxf.transport.TransportURIResolver$1@4a3a051f
> 2015-09-28 15:59:13 DEBUG HttpsURLConnectionFactory - The cipher suites have been set
to [Ljava.lang.String;@67de324d.  
> 2015-09-28 15:59:13 DEBUG Headers - Accept: */*
> 2015-09-28 15:59:13 DEBUG HTTPConduit - No Trust Decider for Conduit '{http://cxf.apache.org}TransportURIResolver.http-conduit'.
An afirmative Trust Decision is assumed.
> 2015-09-28 15:59:13 DEBUG HTTPConduit - Conduit '{http://cxf.apache.org}TransportURIResolver.http-conduit'
has been (re)configured for plain http.
> 2015-09-28 15:59:13 DEBUG HTTPConduit - No Trust Decider configured for Conduit '{http://cxf.apache.org}TransportURIResolver.http-conduit'
> 2015-09-28 15:59:13 DEBUG HTTPConduit - No Auth Supplier configured for Conduit '{http://cxf.apache.org}TransportURIResolver.http-conduit'
> 2015-09-28 15:59:13 DEBUG HTTPConduit - Conduit '{http://cxf.apache.org}TransportURIResolver.http-conduit'
has been configured for plain http.
> 2015-09-28 15:59:13 DEBUG HTTPConduit - registering incoming observer: org.apache.cxf.transport.TransportURIResolver$1@3185a34
> 2015-09-28 15:59:13 DEBUG HttpsURLConnectionFactory - The cipher suites have been set
to [Ljava.lang.String;@33ca0d82.  
> 2015-09-28 15:59:13 DEBUG Headers - Accept: */*
> 2015-09-28 15:59:13 DEBUG HTTPConduit - No Trust Decider for Conduit '{http://cxf.apache.org}TransportURIResolver.http-conduit'.
An afirmative Trust Decision is assumed.
> 2015-09-28 15:59:13 DEBUG WSDLServiceBuilder - Operation {http://www.examples.com/wsdl/HelloService.wsdl}sayHello
cannot be unwrapped, input message must reference global element declaration with same localname
as operation
> 2015-09-28 15:59:14 INFO  DynamicClientFactory - Created classes: com.examples.wsdl.helloservice.ObjectFactory,
com.examples.wsdl.helloservice.StringAndIntComplexType, com.examples.wsdl.helloservice.StringComplexType
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: REFLECTION
> 	at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.model.impl.RuntimeModelBuilder.<init>(RuntimeModelBuilder.java:89)
> 	at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.JAXBContextImpl.getTypeInfoSet(JAXBContextImpl.java:456)
> 	at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.JAXBContextImpl.<init>(JAXBContextImpl.java:302)
> 	at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.JAXBContextImpl$JAXBContextBuilder.build(JAXBContextImpl.java:1140)
> 	at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.ContextFactory.createContext(ContextFactory.java:154)
> 	at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.ContextFactory.createContext(ContextFactory.java:121)
> 	at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.ContextFactory.createContext(ContextFactory.java:202)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 	at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.newInstance(ContextFinder.java:172)
> 	at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.newInstance(ContextFinder.java:132)
> 	at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.find(ContextFinder.java:334)
> 	at javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext.newInstance(JAXBContext.java:431)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:394)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:241)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:234)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:189)
> 	at pl.nbp.traverse.Main.main(Main.java:33)
> {noformat}
> My pom:
> {code:xml}
> <project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
> 	xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd">
> 	<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
> 	<groupId>pl.nbp</groupId>
> 	<artifactId>traverse</artifactId>
> 	<version>4.0</version>
> 	<packaging>jar</packaging>
> 	<name>${project.artifactId}</name>
> 	<build>
> 		<plugins>
> 			<plugin>
> 				<groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
> 				<artifactId>maven-compiler-plugin</artifactId>
> 				<version>3.3</version>
> 				<configuration>
> 					<source>${targetJdk}</source>
> 					<target>${targetJdk}</target>
> 				</configuration>
> 			</plugin>
> 			<plugin>
> 				<groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
> 				<artifactId>maven-shade-plugin</artifactId>
> 				<version>2.4.1</version>
> 				<executions>
> 					<execution>
> 						<phase>package</phase>
> 						<goals>
> 							<goal>shade</goal>
> 						</goals>
> 						<configuration>
> 							<filters><!-- bez tego java.lang.SecurityException: Invalid signature

> 									file digest for Manifest main attributes -->
> 								<filter>
> 									<artifact>*:*</artifact>
> 									<excludes>
> 										<exclude>META-INF/*.SF</exclude>
> 										<exclude>META-INF/*.DSA</exclude>
> 										<exclude>META-INF/*.RSA</exclude>
> 									</excludes>
> 								</filter>
> 							</filters>
> 							<transformers>
> 								<transformer
> 									implementation="org.apache.maven.plugins.shade.resource.ManifestResourceTransformer">
> 									<mainClass>pl.nbp.traverse.Main</mainClass>
> 								</transformer>
> 							</transformers>
> 						</configuration>
> 					</execution>
> 				</executions>
> 			</plugin>
> 		</plugins>
> 		<resources>
> 			<resource>
> 				<directory>src/main/resources</directory>
> 				<filtering>true</filtering>
> 			</resource>
> 		</resources>
> 	</build>
> 	<properties>
> 		<targetJdk>1.7</targetJdk>
> 		<project.build.sourceEncoding>UTF-8</project.build.sourceEncoding>
> 		<logger>org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender</logger>
> 		<logger.severity>DEBUG</logger.severity><!-- DEBUG, INFO -->
> 		<do.i.need.dev.osb>TRUE</do.i.need.dev.osb>
> 		
> 		<cxf.version>3.1.4-SNAPSHOT</cxf.version>
> 		<!-- cxf.version>3.0.0-SNAPSHOT</cxf.version-->
> 		
> 		<ws.CHANNEL_SECURITY_TIME_TO_LIVE>300</ws.CHANNEL_SECURITY_TIME_TO_LIVE>
> 		<ws.KEY_STORE_FILE>all.jks</ws.KEY_STORE_FILE>
> 		<ws.KEY_STORE_FILE_PASSWORD>Soatest2012</ws.KEY_STORE_FILE_PASSWORD>
> 		<ws.CHANNEL_RECIPIENT_SERVER_ALIAS>soatest@nbp.pl</ws.CHANNEL_RECIPIENT_SERVER_ALIAS>
> 	</properties>
> 	<dependencies>
> 		<!-- <cxf.version>3.1.4-SNAPSHOT</cxf.version> -->
> 		<dependency>
> 			<groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
> 			<artifactId>cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws</artifactId>
> 			<version>${cxf.version}</version>
> 		</dependency>
> 		<dependency>
> 			<groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
> 			<artifactId>cxf-rt-transports-http</artifactId>
> 			<version>${cxf.version}</version>
> 		</dependency>
> 		<dependency>
> 			<groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
> 			<artifactId>cxf-rt-core</artifactId>
> 			<version>2.7.9</version>
> 		</dependency>
> 		<dependency>
> 			<groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
> 			<artifactId>cxf-rt-ws-security</artifactId>
> 			<version>3.1.3</version>
> 		</dependency>
> 		<dependency>
> 			<groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
> 			<artifactId>cxf-rt-transports-http-jetty</artifactId>
> 			<version>3.1.3</version>
> 		</dependency>
> 		<dependency>
> 			<groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
> 			<artifactId>cxf-common-utilities</artifactId>
> 			<version>2.5.9</version>
> 		</dependency>
> 		
> 		<!-- <cxf.version>3.0.0-SNAPSHOT</cxf.version> -->
> 		<!-- 
> 		<dependency>
> 			<groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
> 			<artifactId>cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws</artifactId>
> 			<version>${cxf.version}</version>
> 		</dependency>
> 		<dependency>
> 			<groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
> 			<artifactId>cxf-rt-transports-http</artifactId>
> 			<version>${cxf.version}</version>
> 		</dependency>
> 		<dependency>
> 			<groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
> 			<artifactId>cxf-rt-transports-http-jetty</artifactId>
> 			<version>${cxf.version}</version>
> 		</dependency>
> 		<dependency>
> 			<groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
> 			<artifactId>cxf-rt-core</artifactId>
> 			<version>${cxf.version}</version>
> 		</dependency>
> 		<dependency>
> 			<groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
> 			<artifactId>cxf-rt-ws-security</artifactId>
> 			<version>2.8.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
> 		</dependency>
> 		<dependency>
> 			<groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
> 			<artifactId>cxf-common-utilities</artifactId>
> 			<version>2.5.12-SNAPSHOT</version>
> 		</dependency>
> 		-->
> 		
> 		<dependency>
> 			<groupId>org.apache.ws.security</groupId>
> 			<artifactId>wss4j</artifactId>
> 			<version>1.6.9</version>
> 		</dependency>
> 		<dependency>
> 			<groupId>org.apache.commons</groupId>
> 			<artifactId>commons-lang3</artifactId>
> 			<version>3.4</version>
> 		</dependency>
> 		<dependency>
> 			<groupId>org.membrane-soa</groupId>
> 			<artifactId>service-proxy-core</artifactId>
> 			<version>4.1.0</version>
> 		</dependency>
> 		<!-- wymagane przez CXF - nie jawnie -->
> 		<dependency>
> 			<groupId>com.eviware.soapui</groupId>
> 			<artifactId>bcprov-jdk15-144</artifactId>
> 			<version>4.5.1</version>
> 		</dependency>
> 	</dependencies>
> </project>
> {code}
> My client
> {code:java}
> public static void main(String[] args) {
> 		final String uri = "https://localhost:1081/?WSDL";
> 		Properties properties = System.getProperties(); 
> 		properties.put("org.apache.cxf.stax.allowInsecureParser","1");
> 		JaxWsDynamicClientFactory dcf = JaxWsDynamicClientFactory.newInstance();
> 		Client client = dcf.createClient(uri);
> 		
> 		try
> 		{
> 			Object StringAndIntComplexType = Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader().loadClass("com.examples.wsdl.helloservice.StringAndIntComplexType").newInstance();
> 		 
> 			Method setString = StringAndIntComplexType.getClass().getMethod("setString", String.class);
> 			Method setInt = StringAndIntComplexType.getClass().getMethod("setInt", int.class);
> 			setString.invoke(StringAndIntComplexType, "Joe Schmoe");
> 			setInt.invoke(StringAndIntComplexType, 1);
> 		 
> 			Object[] objects = client.invoke("sayHello", StringAndIntComplexType);
> 			for(int i=0; i < objects.length; i++)
> 			{
> 				System.out.println("An object: "+ToStringBuilder.reflectionToString(objects[i]));
> 			}
> 		}
> 		catch(Exception e)
> 		{
> 			e.printStackTrace();
> 		}
> 		CreateTemplates(uri);
> 	}
> {code}
> Endpoint is protected with SSL and i'm using WS-Security, on version 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT everything
works fine.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message