cxf-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Sergey Beryozkin (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Resolved] (CXF-5989) Query Params not showing up in WADL when declared using @BeanParam
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2014 12:40:33 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-5989?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Sergey Beryozkin resolved CXF-5989.
-----------------------------------
       Resolution: Fixed
    Fix Version/s: 3.1.0
                   3.0.2
                   2.7.13
         Assignee: Sergey Beryozkin

> Query Params not showing up in WADL when declared using @BeanParam
> ------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CXF-5989
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-5989
>             Project: CXF
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: JAX-RS
>    Affects Versions: 2.7.7, 3.0.1
>            Reporter: Rick Cole
>            Assignee: Sergey Beryozkin
>             Fix For: 2.7.13, 3.0.2, 3.1.0
>
>         Attachments: RESTExamples.java
>
>
> We have some REST services exposed using JAX-RS annotations. We would like to be able
to use a single bean to expose all of our query parameters. So, we have created a GET method
with MyQueryParams bean as a parameter, and annotated with @BeanParam. Then we have added
member variables to MyQueryParams class and annotated them with @QueryParam. When we expose
this service and attempt to run it, all is well. However, when we look at the WADL document,
the query parameters are not getting exposed. If I add a parameter to the GET method call
directly, and add the @QueryParam annotation, it gets exposed in the WADL properly. 
> Additionally, if I annotate the MyQueryParams bean in the method call with the @QueryParam("")
annotation (note the empty string), I will see query params in the WADL, but they are all
converted to all lower case and the @QueryParam("lastName") value is ignored. Instead of a
camel case name like 'lastName', it becomes 'lastname'. I will try to attach an example of
the behavior to this defect.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message