cxf-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "He (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (CXF-5491) cxf 2.7.7 without the internet will throw Socket exception and wouldn't launch
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 10:51:38 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-5491?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13880888#comment-13880888
] 

He commented on CXF-5491:
-------------------------

Hello,Daniel

Is cxf webservice singleton? If I want to define the webservice as prototype, how could I
do ? 
I integrate cxf with spring, and I define the @Component and @Scope(BeanDefinition.SCOPE_PROTOTYPE),
but it doesn't work.Could you help me out?

Thanks,
James

> cxf 2.7.7 without the internet will throw Socket exception and wouldn't launch
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CXF-5491
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-5491
>             Project: CXF
>          Issue Type: Bug
>         Environment: cxf2.7.7
>            Reporter: He
>            Assignee: Daniel Kulp
>              Labels: cxf, socketException
>             Fix For: 2.7.9
>
>
> Hello,there
> If my computer connect with the internet, the cxf app will launch normally, But, If cut
off the internet connection, the cxf app will launch failed and throw the socket exception,
as the following, I don't know whether it is a bug or I miss any configuration. But, if I
change the version of cxf to 2.4, It will be all fine. and before this, I try the version
2.7.8 and 3.0, but It doesn't work.Can anyone fix this problem or tell me how to configure?
> THX
> 2014-1-11 21:46:00 org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener init
> 信息: The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in
production environments was not found on the java.library.path: D:\ProgramFiles\Java\JDK1.6\bin;D:\ProgramFiles\apache-tomcat-7.0.20\bin
> 2014-1-11 21:46:00 org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init
> 信息: Initializing ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-8080"]
> 2014-1-11 21:46:00 org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init
> 信息: Initializing ProtocolHandler ["ajp-bio-8009"]
> 2014-1-11 21:46:00 org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load
> 信息: Initialization processed in 464 ms
> 2014-1-11 21:46:00 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService startInternal
> 信息: Starting service Catalina
> 2014-1-11 21:46:00 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine startInternal
> 信息: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/7.0.20
> 2014-1-11 21:46:00 org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDirectory
> 信息: Deploying web application directory aaa
> 2014-1-11 21:46:01 org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader validateJarFile
> 信息: validateJarFile(D:\ProgramFiles\apache-tomcat-7.0.20\webapps\aaa\WEB-INF\lib\geronimo-servlet_3.0_spec-1.0.jar)
- jar not loaded. See Servlet Spec 2.3, section 9.7.2. Offending class: javax/servlet/Servlet.class
> 2014-1-11 21:46:01 org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
> 信息: Initializing Spring root WebApplicationContext
> 2014-1-11 21:46:01 org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader initWebApplicationContext
> 信息: Root WebApplicationContext: initialization started
> 2014-1-11 21:46:01 org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext prepareRefresh
> 信息: Refreshing Root WebApplicationContext: startup date [Sat Jan 11 21:46:01 CST
2014]; root of context hierarchy
> 2014-1-11 21:46:01 org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader loadBeanDefinitions
> 信息: Loading XML bean definitions from file [D:\ProgramFiles\apache-tomcat-7.0.20\webapps\aaa\WEB-INF\classes\spring-datasource.xml]
> 2014-1-11 21:46:02 org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader loadBeanDefinitions
> 信息: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource [cxf-service.xml]
> 2014-1-11 21:46:02 org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
preInstantiateSingletons
> 信息: Pre-instantiating singletons in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@12d49e7:
defining beans [org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,helloService,inMessageInterceptor,outMessageInterceptor,restService];
root of factory hierarchy
> 2014-1-11 21:46:03 org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean buildServiceFromClass
> 信息: Creating Service {http://htht.com}helloService from class com.htht.ws.ds.HelloService
> 2014-1-11 21:46:04 org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl initDestination
> 信息: Setting the server's publish address to be /helloService1
> 2014-1-11 21:46:05 org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean buildServiceFromWSDL
> 信息: Creating Service {http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-dd/ns/discovery/2009/01}Discovery
from WSDL: classpath:/org/apache/cxf/ws/discovery/wsdl/wsdd-discovery-1.1-wsdl-os.wsdl
> 2014-1-11 21:46:05 org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl initDestination
> 信息: Setting the server's publish address to be soap.udp://239.255.255.250:3702
> java.net.SocketException: error setting options
> 	at java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.join(Native Method)
> 	at java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.join(PlainDatagramSocketImpl.java:172)
> 	at java.net.MulticastSocket.joinGroup(MulticastSocket.java:276)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.transport.udp.UDPDestination.activate(UDPDestination.java:168)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractObservable.setMessageObserver(AbstractObservable.java:49)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.binding.AbstractBaseBindingFactory.addListener(AbstractBaseBindingFactory.java:95)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapBindingFactory.addListener(SoapBindingFactory.java:895)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl.start(ServerImpl.java:131)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:362)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:251)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.ws.discovery.internal.WSDiscoveryServiceImpl.startup(WSDiscoveryServiceImpl.java:238)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.ws.discovery.internal.WSDiscoveryServiceImpl.serverStarted(WSDiscoveryServiceImpl.java:148)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.ws.discovery.listeners.WSDiscoveryServerListener.startServer(WSDiscoveryServerListener.java:73)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.bus.managers.ServerLifeCycleManagerImpl.startServer(ServerLifeCycleManagerImpl.java:61)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl.start(ServerImpl.java:146)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:362)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:251)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:539)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeCustomInitMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1546)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1487)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1419)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:518)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:455)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:293)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:290)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:192)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:585)
> 	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:895)
> 	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:425)
> 	at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:282)
> 	at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:204)
> 	at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:47)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4723)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext$1.call(StandardContext.java:5226)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext$1.call(StandardContext.java:5221)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> 2014-1-11 21:46:05 org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry
destroySingletons
> 信息: Destroying singletons in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@12d49e7:
defining beans [org.springframework.context.annotation.internalConfigurationAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalAutowiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalRequiredAnnotationProcessor,org.springframework.context.annotation.internalCommonAnnotationProcessor,helloService,inMessageInterceptor,outMessageInterceptor,restService];
root of factory hierarchy
> 2014-1-11 21:46:05 org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader initWebApplicationContext
> 严重: Context initialization failed
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name
'helloService': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException:
javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.net.SocketException: error
setting options
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1422)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:518)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:455)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:293)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:290)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:192)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:585)
> 	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:895)
> 	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:425)
> 	at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:282)
> 	at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:204)
> 	at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:47)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4723)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext$1.call(StandardContext.java:5226)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext$1.call(StandardContext.java:5221)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> Caused by: javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.net.SocketException: error setting options
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:371)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:251)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:539)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeCustomInitMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1546)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1487)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1419)
> 	... 20 more
> Caused by: javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.net.SocketException:
error setting options
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:371)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:251)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.ws.discovery.internal.WSDiscoveryServiceImpl.startup(WSDiscoveryServiceImpl.java:238)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.ws.discovery.internal.WSDiscoveryServiceImpl.serverStarted(WSDiscoveryServiceImpl.java:148)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.ws.discovery.listeners.WSDiscoveryServerListener.startServer(WSDiscoveryServerListener.java:73)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.bus.managers.ServerLifeCycleManagerImpl.startServer(ServerLifeCycleManagerImpl.java:61)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl.start(ServerImpl.java:146)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:362)
> 	... 29 more
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.net.SocketException: error setting options
> 	at org.apache.cxf.transport.udp.UDPDestination.activate(UDPDestination.java:185)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractObservable.setMessageObserver(AbstractObservable.java:49)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.binding.AbstractBaseBindingFactory.addListener(AbstractBaseBindingFactory.java:95)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapBindingFactory.addListener(SoapBindingFactory.java:895)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl.start(ServerImpl.java:131)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:362)
> 	... 36 more
> Caused by: java.net.SocketException: error setting options
> 	at java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.join(Native Method)
> 	at java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.join(PlainDatagramSocketImpl.java:172)
> 	at java.net.MulticastSocket.joinGroup(MulticastSocket.java:276)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.transport.udp.UDPDestination.activate(UDPDestination.java:168)
> 	... 41 more
> 2014-1-11 21:46:05 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext listenerStart
> 严重: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name
'helloService': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException:
javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.net.SocketException: error
setting options
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1422)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:518)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:455)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:293)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:290)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:192)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:585)
> 	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:895)
> 	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:425)
> 	at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:282)
> 	at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:204)
> 	at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:47)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4723)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext$1.call(StandardContext.java:5226)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext$1.call(StandardContext.java:5221)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> Caused by: javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.net.SocketException: error setting options
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:371)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:251)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:539)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeCustomInitMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1546)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1487)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1419)
> 	... 20 more
> Caused by: javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.net.SocketException:
error setting options
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:371)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:251)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.ws.discovery.internal.WSDiscoveryServiceImpl.startup(WSDiscoveryServiceImpl.java:238)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.ws.discovery.internal.WSDiscoveryServiceImpl.serverStarted(WSDiscoveryServiceImpl.java:148)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.ws.discovery.listeners.WSDiscoveryServerListener.startServer(WSDiscoveryServerListener.java:73)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.bus.managers.ServerLifeCycleManagerImpl.startServer(ServerLifeCycleManagerImpl.java:61)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl.start(ServerImpl.java:146)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:362)
> 	... 29 more
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.net.SocketException: error setting options
> 	at org.apache.cxf.transport.udp.UDPDestination.activate(UDPDestination.java:185)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractObservable.setMessageObserver(AbstractObservable.java:49)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.binding.AbstractBaseBindingFactory.addListener(AbstractBaseBindingFactory.java:95)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapBindingFactory.addListener(SoapBindingFactory.java:895)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl.start(ServerImpl.java:131)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:362)
> 	... 36 more
> Caused by: java.net.SocketException: error setting options
> 	at java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.join(Native Method)
> 	at java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.join(PlainDatagramSocketImpl.java:172)
> 	at java.net.MulticastSocket.joinGroup(MulticastSocket.java:276)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.transport.udp.UDPDestination.activate(UDPDestination.java:168)
> 	... 41 more
> 2014-1-11 21:46:05 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext startInternal
> 严重: Error listenerStart
> 2014-1-11 21:46:05 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext startInternal
> 严重: Context [/aaa] startup failed due to previous errors
> 2014-1-11 21:46:05 org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
> 信息: Closing Spring root WebApplicationContext
> 2014-1-11 21:46:05 org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDirectory
> 信息: Deploying web application directory docs
> 2014-1-11 21:46:05 org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDirectory
> 信息: Deploying web application directory examples
> 2014-1-11 21:46:05 org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
> 信息: ContextListener: contextInitialized()
> 2014-1-11 21:46:05 org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
> 信息: SessionListener: contextInitialized()
> 2014-1-11 21:46:05 org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
> 信息: ContextListener: attributeAdded('org.apache.jasper.compiler.TldLocationsCache',
'org.apache.jasper.compiler.TldLocationsCache@1c64df3')
> 2014-1-11 21:46:05 org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDirectory
> 信息: Deploying web application directory host-manager
> 2014-1-11 21:46:05 org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDirectory
> 信息: Deploying web application directory manager
> 2014-1-11 21:46:05 org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDirectory
> 信息: Deploying web application directory ROOT
> 2014-1-11 21:46:06 org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
> 信息: Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-8080"]
> 2014-1-11 21:46:06 org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
> 信息: Starting ProtocolHandler ["ajp-bio-8009"]
> 2014-1-11 21:46:06 org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
> 信息: Server startup in 5205 ms



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.1.5#6160)

Mime
View raw message