cxf-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Kabron Kline (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (CXF-5334) WSDL Resolution Problem with SOAP 1.2
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 15:15:43 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-5334?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13794178#comment-13794178
] 

Kabron Kline commented on CXF-5334:
-----------------------------------

When attempting to access via: HelloWorld?wsdl I get the following response headers:

Content-Language:en-US
Content-Type:application/soap+xml; charset=UTF-8
Date:Mon, 14 Oct 2013 15:08:07 GMT
Server:WebSphere Application Server/8.0
Transfer-Encoding:chunked
X-Powered-By:Servlet/3.0

When I remove the BindingType annotation (which also requires me to remove wsdlLocation from
my javax.jws.WebService annotation since my WSDL specifies SOAP 1.2), I get the following
response headers:

Content-Language:en-US
Content-Type:text/xml; charset=UTF-8
Date:Mon, 14 Oct 2013 15:11:19 GMT
Server:WebSphere Application Server/8.0
Transfer-Encoding:chunked
X-Powered-By:Servlet/3.0

Note that I have tried this using Spring tcServer and get the same results.

> WSDL Resolution Problem with SOAP 1.2
> -------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CXF-5334
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-5334
>             Project: CXF
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: JAX-WS Runtime
>    Affects Versions: 2.7.7
>         Environment: Windows, Linux
>            Reporter: Kabron Kline
>            Priority: Trivial
>
> Using Apache CXF 2.7.7 if I publish a simple "HelloWorld" JAX-WS service and attempt
to resolve the WSDL URL in a web browser using: "localhost:8080/service/HelloWorld?wsdl" the
WSDL loads in the browser and everything looks great.
> If I add the below annotation which changes the SOAP Binding to 1.2 the WSDL resolution
still works but the WSDL doesn't load in the browser, instead a download dialog is shown and
the file name extension of the WSDL (i.e. ".wsdl") is missing in the download dialog (which
is probably why the WSDL isn't loading in the browser).
>     @javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPBinding.SOAP12HTTP_BINDING
> The same behavior appears with the SOAP12HTTP_MTOM_BINDING
>     
>     @javax.xml.ws.BindingType (value=javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPBinding.SOAP12HTTP_MTOM_BINDING)
> Functionally everything works fine even with the BindingType annotation defined so this
is just a minor annoyance but I'm wondering how I can get the correct WSDL resolution behavior
when the SOAP 1.2 binding is in use. Note that this behavior happens regardless of whether
or not I specify the WSDL location.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.1#6144)

Mime
View raw message