cxf-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Freeman Fang (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (CXF-4489) cxf-wsn-core/cxf-wsn-api bundle can't find org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl in OSGi container
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 05:48:07 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-4489?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Freeman Fang updated CXF-4489:
------------------------------

    Component/s: OSGi
       Assignee: Freeman Fang
        Summary: cxf-wsn-core/cxf-wsn-api bundle can't find org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl
in OSGi container  (was: cxf-wsn-core/cxf-wsn-api bundle can't find org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl
)
    
> cxf-wsn-core/cxf-wsn-api bundle can't find org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl in OSGi
container
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CXF-4489
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-4489
>             Project: CXF
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: OSGi
>    Affects Versions: 2.5.5
>            Reporter: Freeman Fang
>            Assignee: Freeman Fang
>
> we can see exception like
> Caused by: javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder$ConfigurationError: Provider org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl
not found
> at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder$2.run(FactoryFinder.java:130)
> at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.doPrivileged(FactoryFinder.java:229)
> at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.newInstance(FactoryFinder.java:124)
> at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.access$200(FactoryFinder.java:44)
> at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder$3.run(FactoryFinder.java:220)
> at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.doPrivileged(FactoryFinder.java:229)
> at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.find(FactoryFinder.java:160)
> at javax.xml.ws.spi.Provider.provider(Provider.java:43)
> at javax.xml.ws.Endpoint.create(Endpoint.java:41)
> at javax.xml.ws.Endpoint.create(Endpoint.java:37)
> at org.apache.cxf.wsn.services.JaxwsEndpointManager.register(JaxwsEndpointManager.java:33)[216:org.apache.cxf.services.wsn.cxf-services-wsn-core:
> at org.apache.cxf.wsn.AbstractEndpoint.register(AbstractEndpoint.java:50)[216:org.apache.cxf.services.wsn.cxf-services-wsn-core:
> at org.apache.cxf.wsn.AbstractNotificationBroker.init(AbstractNotificationBroker.java:109)[216:org.apache.cxf.services.wsn.cxf-services-wsn-core:
> at org.apache.cxf.wsn.jms.JmsNotificationBroker.init(JmsNotificationBroker.java:57)[216:org.apache.cxf.services.wsn.cxf-services-wsn-core:
> and 
> Caused by: javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder$ConfigurationError: Provider org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl
not found
> at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder$2.run(FactoryFinder.java:130)
> at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.doPrivileged(FactoryFinder.java:229)
> at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.newInstance(FactoryFinder.java:124)
> at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.access$200(FactoryFinder.java:44)
> at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder$3.run(FactoryFinder.java:209)
> at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.doPrivileged(FactoryFinder.java:229)
> at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.find(FactoryFinder.java:160)
> at javax.xml.ws.spi.Provider.provider(Provider.java:43)
> at javax.xml.ws.wsaddressing.W3CEndpointReferenceBuilder.build(W3CEndpointReferenceBuilder.java:142)
> at org.apache.cxf.wsn.util.WSNHelper.createWSA(WSNHelper.java:65)
> at org.apache.cxf.wsn.client.NotificationBroker.<init>(NotificationBroker.java:71)

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

Mime
View raw message