cxf-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Sergey Beryozkin (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Resolved: (CXF-3087) One SEVERE and several WARNING messages for AtomPushTest during CXF 2.3 build
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:19:19 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-3087?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Sergey Beryozkin resolved CXF-3087.
-----------------------------------

    Resolution: Not A Problem
      Assignee: Sergey Beryozkin

These messages are generated by the test JAXRS endpoint; the test verifies that log entries
with different levels are pushed to the target destination/sink

> One SEVERE and several WARNING messages for AtomPushTest during CXF 2.3 build
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CXF-3087
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-3087
>             Project: CXF
>          Issue Type: Improvement
>    Affects Versions: 2.3.0
>         Environment: Apache CXF 2.3.0
> OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Professional, Version 2002, Service Pack 3
> Build Command: (mvn -e clean install)
>            Reporter: Robert Liguori
>            Assignee: Sergey Beryozkin
>            Priority: Minor
>
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Building Apache CXF JAX-RS System Tests
> [INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> ...
> -------------------------------------------------------
>  T E S T S
> -------------------------------------------------------
> Running org.apache.cxf.systest.jaxrs.JAXRSLoggingAtomPushTest
> Oct 21, 2010 1:43:48 PM org.apache.cxf.systest.jaxrs.JAXRSLoggingAtomPushTest logSixEvents
> SEVERE: severe message
> Oct 21, 2010 1:43:48 PM org.apache.cxf.systest.jaxrs.JAXRSLoggingAtomPushTest logSixEvents
> WARNING: warning message
> Oct 21, 2010 1:43:48 PM org.apache.cxf.systest.jaxrs.JAXRSLoggingAtomPushTest logSixEvents
> INFO: info message
> Oct 21, 2010 1:43:51 PM org.apache.cxf.systest.jaxrs.JAXRSLoggingAtomPushTest logSixEvents
> SEVERE: severe message
> Oct 21, 2010 1:43:51 PM org.apache.cxf.systest.jaxrs.JAXRSLoggingAtomPushTest logSixEvents
> WARNING: warning message
> Oct 21, 2010 1:43:51 PM org.apache.cxf.systest.jaxrs.JAXRSLoggingAtomPushTest logSixEvents
> INFO: info message
> Oct 21, 2010 1:43:54 PM org.apache.cxf.systest.jaxrs.JAXRSLoggingAtomPushTest logSixEvents
> SEVERE: severe message
> Oct 21, 2010 1:43:54 PM org.apache.cxf.systest.jaxrs.JAXRSLoggingAtomPushTest logSixEvents
> WARNING: warning message
> Oct 21, 2010 1:43:54 PM org.apache.cxf.systest.jaxrs.JAXRSLoggingAtomPushTest logSixEvents
> INFO: info message
> Oct 21, 2010 1:43:57 PM org.apache.cxf.systest.jaxrs.JAXRSLoggingAtomPushTest logSixEvents
> SEVERE: severe message
> Oct 21, 2010 1:43:57 PM org.apache.cxf.systest.jaxrs.JAXRSLoggingAtomPushTest logSixEvents
> WARNING: warning message
> Oct 21, 2010 1:43:57 PM org.apache.cxf.systest.jaxrs.JAXRSLoggingAtomPushTest logSixEvents
> INFO: info message
> Oct 21, 2010 1:44:00 PM org.apache.cxf.systest.jaxrs.JAXRSLoggingAtomPushTest logSixEvents
> SEVERE: severe message
> Oct 21, 2010 1:44:00 PM org.apache.cxf.systest.jaxrs.JAXRSLoggingAtomPushTest logSixEvents
> WARNING: warning message
> Oct 21, 2010 1:44:00 PM org.apache.cxf.systest.jaxrs.JAXRSLoggingAtomPushTest logSixEvents
> INFO: info message

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message