cxf-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Martin Goldhahn (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Updated: (CXF-2937) character encoding in cxf-codegen is wrong
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 13:34:22 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2937?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Martin Goldhahn updated CXF-2937:
---------------------------------

    Description: 
We develop on linux and Windows concurrently. Therefor we choose to use UTF-8 as source encoding.
We also set the property project.build.sourceEncoding in maven to utf-8.

Further we have a utf-8 encoded WSDL with some comments in Norwegian (containing letters like
åæø). On Windows the generated code contains these characters as ISO-8859-1 even though
I set -Dfile.encoding=utf-8 on the maven command line.

A workaround is to set the property project.build.sourceEncoding in a maven profile and activate
it by OS.

  was:
We develop on linux and Windows concurrently. Therefor we choose to use UTF-8 as source ancoding.
We also set the property project.build.sourceEncoding in maven to utf-8.

Further we have a utf-8 encoded WSDL with some comments in Norwegian (containing letters like
åæø). On Windows the generated code contains these characters as ISO-8859-1 even though
I set -Dfile.encoding=utf-8 on the maven command line.

A workaround is to set the property project.build.sourceEncoding in a maven profile and activate
it by OS.


> character encoding in cxf-codegen is wrong
> ------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CXF-2937
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2937
>             Project: CXF
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Tooling
>    Affects Versions: 2.2.9
>         Environment: windows, sun java 6
>            Reporter: Martin Goldhahn
>             Fix For: 2.2.10
>
>
> We develop on linux and Windows concurrently. Therefor we choose to use UTF-8 as source
encoding. We also set the property project.build.sourceEncoding in maven to utf-8.
> Further we have a utf-8 encoded WSDL with some comments in Norwegian (containing letters
like åæø). On Windows the generated code contains these characters as ISO-8859-1 even though
I set -Dfile.encoding=utf-8 on the maven command line.
> A workaround is to set the property project.build.sourceEncoding in a maven profile and
activate it by OS.

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message