cxf-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Daniel Kulp (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Resolved: (CXF-2461) problem while accessing webservice using standalone client code
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:40:59 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2461?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Daniel Kulp resolved CXF-2461.
------------------------------

       Resolution: Incomplete
    Fix Version/s: Invalid


Resolving as invalid as not enough information is provided to determine if this really is
a problem or not.   2 weeks have passed with no new info.

> problem while accessing webservice using standalone client code
> ---------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CXF-2461
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2461
>             Project: CXF
>          Issue Type: Bug
>    Affects Versions: 2.1.5
>         Environment: Windows XP, java
>            Reporter: amit rathi
>            Priority: Critical
>             Fix For: Invalid
>
>
> Hi,
> we created a standard alone client to call webservive.
> In standalone client, client code takes wsdl from jar file.
> after that i got below error message.
> jar:file:/C:/StandaloneClient_wo_noarg_jarfile/XYZAbc.jar!/com/citigroup/service/provider/domainservices/profile/x2004/GetXYZAbcInfoService.wsdl
> client start ***** testing client.getCategoryList **** client changes categoryIDList
***** com.citigroup.service.provider.domainservices.profile.x2004.CategoryIDListType@ab95e6
> *****before create instance of proxy. ****** log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for
logger (org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext).
> log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
> Oct 6, 2009 10:20:18 AM org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext getConfigResources
> INFO: No cxf.xml configuration file detected, relying on defaults.
> *****before create instance of PortType. ******
> ***** call to getCategoryList from  GetXYZAbcInfoPortType ****** Oct 6, 2009 10:20:25
AM org.apache.cxf.transport.https.SSLUtils getCiphersuites
> INFO: The cipher suites have not been configured, falling back to cipher suite filters.
> Oct 6, 2009 10:20:25 AM org.apache.cxf.transport.https.SSLUtils getCiphersuites
> INFO: The cipher suite filters have not been configured, falling back to default filters.
> Oct 6, 2009 10:20:25 AM org.apache.cxf.transport.https.SSLUtils getCiphersFromList
> INFO: The cipher suites have been set to SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_MD5, SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_SHA,
TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA, TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA, TLS_DHE_DSS_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA,
SSL_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA, SSL_DHE_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA, SSL_DHE_DSS_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA,
SSL_RSA_WITH_DES_CBC_SHA, SSL_DHE_RSA_WITH_DES_CBC_SHA, SSL_DHE_DSS_WITH_DES_CBC_SHA, SSL_RSA_EXPORT_WITH_RC4_40_MD5,
SSL_RSA_EXPORT_WITH_DES40_CBC_SHA, SSL_DHE_RSA_EXPORT_WITH_DES40_CBC_SHA, SSL_DHE_DSS_EXPORT_WITH_DES40_CBC_SHA,
TLS_KRB5_WITH_RC4_128_SHA, TLS_KRB5_WITH_RC4_128_MD5, TLS_KRB5_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA, TLS_KRB5_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_MD5,
TLS_KRB5_WITH_DES_CBC_SHA, TLS_KRB5_WITH_DES_CBC_MD5, TLS_KRB5_EXPORT_WITH_RC4_40_SHA, TLS_KRB5_EXPORT_WITH_RC4_40_MD5,
TLS_KRB5_EXPORT_WITH_DES_CBC_40_SHA, TLS_KRB5_EXPORT_WITH_DES_CBC_40_MD5.
> Oct 6, 2009 10:20:26 AM org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain doIntercept
> INFO: Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now
> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Could not send Message.
>         at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:64)
>         at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:226)
>         at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:469)
>         at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:299)
>         at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:251)
>         at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:73)
>         at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:124)
>         at $Proxy44.getCategoryList(Unknown Source)
>         at XYZAbcInfoServiceClient.main(XYZAbcInfoServiceClient.java:82)
> Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException:
No trusted certificate found
>         at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Unknown Source)
>         at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.fatal(Unknown Source)
>         at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Handshaker.fatalSE(Unknown Source)
>         at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Handshaker.fatalSE(Unknown Source)
>         at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.ClientHandshaker.serverCertificate(Unknown Source)
>         at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.ClientHandshaker.processMessage(Unknown Source)
>         at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Handshaker.processLoop(Unknown Source)
>         at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Handshaker.process_record(Unknown Source)
>         at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(Unknown Source)
>         at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(Unknown
Source)
>         at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
>         at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Unknown
Source)
>         at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getOutputStream(Unknown
Source)
>         at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleHeadersTrustCaching(HTTPConduit.java:1904)
>         at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.onFirstWrite(HTTPConduit.java:1859)
>         at org.apache.cxf.io.AbstractWrappedOutputStream.write(AbstractWrappedOutputStream.java:42)
>         at org.apache.cxf.io.AbstractThresholdOutputStream.write(AbstractThresholdOutputStream.java:69)
>         at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1922)
>         at org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:66)
>         at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:626)
>         at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
>         ... 8 more
> Caused by: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found
>         at sun.security.validator.SimpleValidator.buildTrustedChain(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.security.validator.SimpleValidator.engineValidate(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.security.validator.Validator.validate(Unknown Source)
>         at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkServerTrusted(Unknown
Source)
>         at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.JsseX509TrustManager.checkServerTrusted(Unknown
Source)
>         ... 28 more
> javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Could not send Message.
>         at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:145)
>         at $Proxy44.getCategoryList(Unknown Source)
>         at XYZAbcInfoServiceClient.main(XYZAbcInfoServiceClient.java:82)
> Caused by: org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Could not send Message.
>         at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:64)
>         at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:226)
>         at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:469)
>         at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:299)
>         at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:251)
>         at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:73)
>         at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:124)
>         ... 2 more
> Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException:
No trusted certificate found
>         at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Unknown Source)
>         at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.fatal(Unknown Source)
>         at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Handshaker.fatalSE(Unknown Source)
>         at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Handshaker.fatalSE(Unknown Source)
>         at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.ClientHandshaker.serverCertificate(Unknown Source)
>         at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.ClientHandshaker.processMessage(Unknown Source)
>         at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Handshaker.processLoop(Unknown Source)
>         at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Handshaker.process_record(Unknown Source)
>         at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(Unknown Source)
>         at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(Unknown
Source)
>         at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
>         at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Unknown
Source)
>         at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getOutputStream(Unknown
Source)
>         at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleHeadersTrustCaching(HTTPConduit.java:1904)
>         at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.onFirstWrite(HTTPConduit.java:1859)
>         at org.apache.cxf.io.AbstractWrappedOutputStream.write(AbstractWrappedOutputStream.java:42)
>         at org.apache.cxf.io.AbstractThresholdOutputStream.write(AbstractThresholdOutputStream.java:69)
>         at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1922)
>         at org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:66)
>         at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:626)
>         at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
>         ... 8 more
> Caused by: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found
>         at sun.security.validator.SimpleValidator.buildTrustedChain(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.security.validator.SimpleValidator.engineValidate(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.security.validator.Validator.validate(Unknown Source)
>         at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkServerTrusted(Unknown
Source)
>         at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.JsseX509TrustManager.checkServerTrusted(Unknown
Source)
>         ... 28 more

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message