cxf-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "David Bosschaert (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (CXF-1985) DOSGi fails when run without a network connection
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 16:27:59 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1985?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12666586#action_12666586
] 

David Bosschaert commented on CXF-1985:
---------------------------------------

With commits r736736 and r737061 this issue is now resolved for Java 5

However when running with Java 6 it still doesn't work. I debugged the code and the schema
is property served from the jar but the Java 6 com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler
doesn't seem to be able to deal with it.

The full exception that comes out of Java 6 is:
WARNING: Ignored XML validation warning
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema documen
t 'http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-core/xmldsig-core-schema.xsd', because 1) could
not find the document; 2) the document could not be read; 3) the root element of
 the document is not <xsd:schema>.
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAX
ParseException(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.warning(U
nknown Source)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(
Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.repo
rtSchemaErr(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.repo
rtSchemaWarning(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.getS
chemaDocument(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.reso
lveSchema(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.cons
tructTrees(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.cons
tructTrees(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.pars
eSchema(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadSchema
(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.findSch
emaGrammar(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.handleS
tartElement(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.emptyEl
ement(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scan
StartElement(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImp
l$FragmentContentDriver.next(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(U
nknown Source)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.next
(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImp
l.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(U
nknown Source)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(U
nknown Source)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown So
urce)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown So
urce)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unk
nown Source)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultDocumentLoader.loadDocum
ent(DefaultDocumentLoader.java:75)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadB
eanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:396)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBea
nDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:342)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBea
nDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:310)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:143)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:178)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:149)
        at org.springframework.osgi.context.support.OsgiBundleXmlApplicationCont
ext.loadBeanDefinitions(OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext.java:166)
        at org.springframework.osgi.context.support.OsgiBundleXmlApplicationCont
ext.loadBeanDefinitions(OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext.java:132)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationCon
text.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:123)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.obtain
FreshBeanFactory(AbstractApplicationContext.java:423)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refres
h(AbstractApplicationContext.java:353)
        at org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionAp
plicationContext.normalRefresh(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java
:148)
        at org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionAp
plicationContext$NoDependenciesWaitRefreshExecutor.refresh(AbstractDelegatedExec
utionApplicationContext.java:73)
        at org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionAp
plicationContext.refresh(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:136)
        at org.apache.cxf.dosgi.dsw.OsgiUtils.readIntentMap(OsgiUtils.java:405)
        at org.apache.cxf.dosgi.dsw.OsgiUtils.getIntentMap(OsgiUtils.java:380)
        at org.apache.cxf.dosgi.dsw.Activator.getIntentMap(Activator.java:92)
        at org.apache.cxf.dosgi.dsw.Activator.registerDistributionProviderServic
e(Activator.java:83)
        at org.apache.cxf.dosgi.dsw.Activator.start(Activator.java:66)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.util.SecureAction.startActivator(SecureAct
ion.java:589)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix._startBundle(Felix.java:1671)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1588)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setFrameworkStartLevel(Felix.java:11
80)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.StartLevelImpl.run(StartLevelImpl.java:265
)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

> DOSGi fails when run without a network connection
> -------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CXF-1985
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1985
>             Project: CXF
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Distributed-OSGi
>            Reporter: David Bosschaert
>
> Just run the greeter demo without a network connection. It doesn't work.
> Just start up a distribution (e.g. the single-bundle one) and you get the following exception:
> SEVERE: Refresh error
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line 81 i
> n XML document from OSGi resource[classpath:/OSGI-INF/cxf/intents/intent-map.xml
> |bnd.id=2|bnd.sym=cxf-dosgi-ri-singlebundle-distribution] is invalid; nested exc
> eption is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'c
> xf-beans:beanAttributes' to a(n) 'attribute group' component.
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadB
> eanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:404)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBea
> nDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:342)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBea
> nDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:310)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
> r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:143)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
> r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:178)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
> r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:149)
>         at org.springframework.osgi.context.support.OsgiBundleXmlApplicationCont
> ext.loadBeanDefinitions(OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext.java:166)
>         at org.springframework.osgi.context.support.OsgiBundleXmlApplicationCont
> ext.loadBeanDefinitions(OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext.java:132)
>         at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationCon
> text.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:123)
>         at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.obtain
> FreshBeanFactory(AbstractApplicationContext.java:423)
>         at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refres
> h(AbstractApplicationContext.java:353)
>         at org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionAp
> plicationContext.normalRefresh(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java
> :148)
>         at org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionAp
> plicationContext$NoDependenciesWaitRefreshExecutor.refresh(AbstractDelegatedExec
> utionApplicationContext.java:73)
>         at org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionAp
> plicationContext.refresh(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:136)
>         at org.apache.cxf.dosgi.dsw.OsgiUtils.readIntentMap(OsgiUtils.java:405)
>         at org.apache.cxf.dosgi.dsw.OsgiUtils.getIntentMap(OsgiUtils.java:380)
>         at org.apache.cxf.dosgi.dsw.Activator.getIntentMap(Activator.java:92)
>         at org.apache.cxf.dosgi.dsw.Activator.registerDistributionProviderServic
> e(Activator.java:83)
>         at org.apache.cxf.dosgi.dsw.Activator.start(Activator.java:66)
>         at org.apache.cxf.dosgi.AggregatedActivator.start(AggregatedActivator.ja
> va:34)
>         at org.apache.felix.framework.util.SecureAction.startActivator(SecureAct
> ion.java:589)
>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix._startBundle(Felix.java:1671)
>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1588)
>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setFrameworkStartLevel(Felix.java:11
> 80)
>         at org.apache.felix.framework.StartLevelImpl.run(StartLevelImpl.java:265
> )
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name '
> cxf-beans:beanAttributes' to a(n) 'attribute group' component.
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAX
> ParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:236)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(Err
> orHandlerWrapper.java:172)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(
> XMLErrorReporter.java:382)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.repo
> rtSchemaError(XSDHandler.java:2241)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.getG
> lobalDecl(XSDHandler.java:1201)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDAttributeGro
> upTraverser.traverseLocal(XSDAttributeGroupTraverser.java:113)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDAbstractTrav
> erser.traverseAttrsAndAttrGrps(XSDAbstractTraverser.java:539)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDComplexTypeT
> raverser.processComplexContent(XSDComplexTypeTraverser.java:1056)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDComplexTypeT
> raverser.traverseComplexTypeDecl(XSDComplexTypeTraverser.java:307)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDComplexTypeT
> raverser.traverseLocal(XSDComplexTypeTraverser.java:169)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDElementTrave
> rser.traverseNamedElement(XSDElementTraverser.java:363)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDElementTrave
> rser.traverseGlobal(XSDElementTraverser.java:248)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.trav
> erseSchemas(XSDHandler.java:1081)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.pars
> eSchema(XSDHandler.java:481)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadSchema
> (XMLSchemaLoader.java:556)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.findSch
> emaGrammar(XMLSchemaValidator.java:2459)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.handleS
> tartElement(XMLSchemaValidator.java:1807)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.startEl
> ement(XMLSchemaValidator.java:705)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scan
> StartElement(XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:330)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImp
> l$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1693)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImp
> l.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:368)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(X
> ML11Configuration.java:834)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(X
> ML11Configuration.java:764)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.
> java:148)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.
> java:250)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Doc
> umentBuilderImpl.java:292)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultDocumentLoader.loadDocum
> ent(DefaultDocumentLoader.java:75)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadB
> eanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:396)
>         ... 25 more
> 15-Jan-2009 18:49:45 org.apache.cxf.dosgi.dsw.OsgiUtils readIntentMap
> WARNING: Intent map load failed:
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line 81 i
> n XML document from OSGi resource[classpath:/OSGI-INF/cxf/intents/intent-map.xml
> |bnd.id=2|bnd.sym=cxf-dosgi-ri-singlebundle-distribution] is invalid; nested exc
> eption is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'c
> xf-beans:beanAttributes' to a(n) 'attribute group' component.
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadB
> eanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:404)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBea
> nDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:342)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBea
> nDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:310)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
> r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:143)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
> r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:178)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
> r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:149)
>         at org.springframework.osgi.context.support.OsgiBundleXmlApplicationCont
> ext.loadBeanDefinitions(OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext.java:166)
>         at org.springframework.osgi.context.support.OsgiBundleXmlApplicationCont
> ext.loadBeanDefinitions(OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext.java:132)
>         at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationCon
> text.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:123)
>         at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.obtain
> FreshBeanFactory(AbstractApplicationContext.java:423)
>         at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refres
> h(AbstractApplicationContext.java:353)
>         at org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionAp
> plicationContext.normalRefresh(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java
> :148)
>         at org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionAp
> plicationContext$NoDependenciesWaitRefreshExecutor.refresh(AbstractDelegatedExec
> utionApplicationContext.java:73)
>         at org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionAp
> plicationContext.refresh(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:136)
>         at org.apache.cxf.dosgi.dsw.OsgiUtils.readIntentMap(OsgiUtils.java:405)
>         at org.apache.cxf.dosgi.dsw.OsgiUtils.getIntentMap(OsgiUtils.java:380)
>         at org.apache.cxf.dosgi.dsw.Activator.getIntentMap(Activator.java:92)
>         at org.apache.cxf.dosgi.dsw.Activator.registerDistributionProviderServic
> e(Activator.java:83)
>         at org.apache.cxf.dosgi.dsw.Activator.start(Activator.java:66)
>         at org.apache.cxf.dosgi.AggregatedActivator.start(AggregatedActivator.ja
> va:34)
>         at org.apache.felix.framework.util.SecureAction.startActivator(SecureAct
> ion.java:589)
>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix._startBundle(Felix.java:1671)
>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1588)
>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setFrameworkStartLevel(Felix.java:11
> 80)
>         at org.apache.felix.framework.StartLevelImpl.run(StartLevelImpl.java:265
> )
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name '
> cxf-beans:beanAttributes' to a(n) 'attribute group' component.
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAX
> ParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:236)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(Err
> orHandlerWrapper.java:172)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(
> XMLErrorReporter.java:382)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.repo
> rtSchemaError(XSDHandler.java:2241)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.getG
> lobalDecl(XSDHandler.java:1201)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDAttributeGro
> upTraverser.traverseLocal(XSDAttributeGroupTraverser.java:113)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDAbstractTrav
> erser.traverseAttrsAndAttrGrps(XSDAbstractTraverser.java:539)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDComplexTypeT
> raverser.processComplexContent(XSDComplexTypeTraverser.java:1056)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDComplexTypeT
> raverser.traverseComplexTypeDecl(XSDComplexTypeTraverser.java:307)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDComplexTypeT
> raverser.traverseLocal(XSDComplexTypeTraverser.java:169)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDElementTrave
> rser.traverseNamedElement(XSDElementTraverser.java:363)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDElementTrave
> rser.traverseGlobal(XSDElementTraverser.java:248)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.trav
> erseSchemas(XSDHandler.java:1081)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.pars
> eSchema(XSDHandler.java:481)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadSchema
> (XMLSchemaLoader.java:556)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.findSch
> emaGrammar(XMLSchemaValidator.java:2459)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.handleS
> tartElement(XMLSchemaValidator.java:1807)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.startEl
> ement(XMLSchemaValidator.java:705)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scan
> StartElement(XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:330)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImp
> l$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1693)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImp
> l.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:368)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(X
> ML11Configuration.java:834)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(X
> ML11Configuration.java:764)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.
> java:148)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.
> java:250)
>         at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Doc
> umentBuilderImpl.java:292)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultDocumentLoader.loadDocum
> ent(DefaultDocumentLoader.java:75)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadB
> eanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:396)
>         ... 25 more
> 15-Jan-2009 18:49:45 org.apache.cxf.dosgi.dsw.qos.IntentMap setIntents

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message