cxf-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Rakesh Kamath (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Created: (CXF-2009) Unmarshilling response with default namespace fails
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 02:18:59 GMT
Unmarshilling response with default namespace fails
---------------------------------------------------

                 Key: CXF-2009
                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2009
             Project: CXF
          Issue Type: Bug
    Affects Versions: 2.1
         Environment: Windows XP, Java 1.5 12, CXF 2.1 
            Reporter: Rakesh Kamath


CXF is failing while unmarshalling this response.

Response::
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<ReportBugsResponse xmlns="http://wwwin-test/url/">
<report>
<branch>branch1</branch>
<bugid>90037</bugid>
<time>2006/01/10 19:17:20</time>
<branch_csn>10</branch_csn>
<branch_id>106</branch_id>
<type>direct</type>
<ref_point>V11_2</ref_point>
<changeset_id>259</changeset_id>
<bad_codefix>false</bad_codefix>
<regressed>false</regressed>
</report>
</ReportBugsResponse>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

When I added namespace prefix 'ns2' to namespaceURI 'http://wwwin-test/url/' the unmarshalling
works.
I noticed there is CXF-536 bug for this issue but is marked as resolved in version 2.0. I
tried version 2.1 and 2.1.3 with no luck.

For now I have added a Interceptor before StaxInInterceptor to transform the response XML.

Thanks. 


-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message