cxf-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Gianfranco Boccalon (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (CXF-1496) Wrong content type produced by CXF BC provider
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 14:45:24 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1496?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12584599#action_12584599
] 

Gianfranco Boccalon commented on CXF-1496:
------------------------------------------

The patch was not complete because the SoapActionOutInterceptor changes the content type,
adding the action attribute.
I provide the entire patch.

> Wrong content type produced by CXF BC provider
> ----------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CXF-1496
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1496
>             Project: CXF
>          Issue Type: Bug
>    Affects Versions: 2.0.2
>            Reporter: Gianfranco Boccalon
>         Attachments: AttachmentSerializer.java.diff
>
>
> I found a problem on the CXF BC provider: I'm sending a MTOM/XOP message and I found
an error on the content type of the first SOAP part (the one containing the SOAP envelope).
> As you can see the attribute "type" of the part contains also the attributes action and
charset within the "":
> ------=_Part_0_20040450.1206892450875
> Content-Type: application/xop+xml; charset=UTF-8; type="application/soap+xml; action="urn:ihe:iti:2007:RetrieveDocumentSet";
charset=UTF-8"
> The correct value for the attribute should be:
> ------=_Part_0_20040450.1206892450875
> Content-Type: application/xop+xml; charset=UTF-8; type="application/soap+xml";
> I found the problem in the class org.apache.cxf.attachment.AttachmentSerializer in the
method writeProlog().
> The code that produces the problem is:
>        mimeBodyCt.append("application/xop+xml; charset=")
>        .append(enc)
>        .append("; type=\"")
>        .append(bodyCt)
>        .append("; charset=")
>        .append(enc)
>        .append("\"");
> while it should be:
>        mimeBodyCt.append("application/xop+xml; charset=")
>            .append(enc)
>            .append("; type=\"")
>            .append(bodyCt)
>            .append("\";");
> I found a similar problem on the header of the SOAP request, on the attribute start-info:
> Content-Type: multipart/related; type="application/xop+xml"; boundary="----=_Part_0_20040450.1206892450875";
start="<root.message@cxf.apache.org>"; start-info="application/soap+xml; action="urn:ihe:iti:2007:RetrieveDocumentSet""
> it should be:
> Content-Type: multipart/related; type="application/xop+xml"; boundary="----=_Part_0_20040450.1206892450875";
start="<root.message@cxf.apache.org>"; start-info="application/soap+xml"; action="urn:ihe:iti:2007:RetrieveDocumentSet"
> The problem is aways on the same class.

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message