cxf-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Daniel Kulp (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (CXF-1210) cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element 'http:destination'. in my https configuration
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 19:31:43 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1210?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#action_12542558
] 

Daniel Kulp commented on CXF-1210:
----------------------------------


I believe your spring config is wrong.   The xsi:schemaLocation for the http configuration
points to the wrong xsd.

I think it should be:

<beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
   xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
   xmlns:sec="http://cxf.apache.org/configuration/security"
   xmlns:http="http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration"
   xsi:schemaLocation="
           http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration       http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/http-conf.xsd
           http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd">

> cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found
for element 'http:destination'.  in my https configuration 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CXF-1210
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1210
>             Project: CXF
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Transports
>    Affects Versions: 2.0.2
>            Reporter: Ravi Kant Kaithwas
>             Fix For: 2.0.2
>
>         Attachments: untitled.bmp
>
>
> I am geting  org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard
is strict, but no declaration can be found for element 'http:destination'.  in my https configuration

> error  
> I am using cxf 2.0.2 for developing web service 
> and currently trying to run my service in ssl connection. 
> my configuration certificate generation , tomcat configuration is done. 
> and i am struggling with cxf. 
> I am using this (below) for server configuration. 
> <beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
>   xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>   xmlns:sec="http://cxf.apache.org/configuration/security"
>   xmlns:http="http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration"
>   xsi:schemaLocation="
> http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration http://cxf.apache.org/schema/transports/http.xsd
> http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd">
>   <http:destination id="{http://apache.org/hello_world_soap_http}GreeterImplPort.http-destination">
>     <http:sslServer>
>       <sec:Keystore>src/demo/hw_https/resources/celtix.p12</sec:Keystore>
>       <sec:KeystoreType>PKCS12</sec:KeystoreType>
>       <sec:KeystorePassword>celtixpass</sec:KeystorePassword>
>       <sec:KeyPassword>celtixpass</sec:KeyPassword>
>       <sec:WantClientAuthentication>true</sec:WantClientAuthentication>
>       <sec:RequireClientAuthentication>true</sec:RequireClientAuthentication>
>       <sec:TrustStore>src/demo/hw_https/resources/celtixp12.truststore</sec:TrustStore>
>       <sec:CiphersuiteFilters>
>         <!-- these filters ensure that a ciphersuite with
>           export-suitable or null encryption is used,
>           but exclude anonymous Diffie-Hellman key change as
>           this is vulnerable to man-in-the-middle attacks -->
>         <sec:include>.*_EXPORT_.*</sec:include>
>         <sec:include>.*_EXPORT1024_.*</sec:include>
>         <sec:include>.*_WITH_DES_.*</sec:include>
>         <sec:include>.*_WITH_NULL_.*</sec:include>
>         <sec:exclude>.*_DH_anon_.*</sec:exclude>
>       </sec:CiphersuiteFilters>
>     </http:sslServer>
>   </http:destination>
> </beans>
>  
>  
>  
> but when i start my tomcat server it throughs spring exception.  here is the stack trace.
>  
> INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml]
> 13-Nov-2007 20:08:27 org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader initWebApplicationContext
> SEVERE: Context initialization failed
> org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException: Configuration
problem: Failed to import bean definitions from URL location [classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml]
> Offending resource: class path resource [META-INF/campari/services.xml]; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line 9 in XML document
from class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml] is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for
element 'http:destination'.
> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line
9 in XML document from class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml] is invalid; nested exception
is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict,
but no declaration can be found for element 'http:destination'.
> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard
is strict, but no declaration can be found for element 'http:destination'.
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:236)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:172)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:382)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:316)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator$XSIErrorReporter.reportError(XMLSchemaValidator.java:429)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.reportSchemaError(XMLSchemaValidator.java:3185)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.handleStartElement(XMLSchemaValidator.java:1955)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.startElement(XMLSchemaValidator.java:705)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:330)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1693)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:368)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:834)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:764)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:148)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:250)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl.java:292)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultDocumentLoader.loadDocument(DefaultDocumentLoader.java:76)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:351)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:303)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:280)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:131)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:147)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.importBeanDefinitionResource(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:171)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseDefaultElement(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:145)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:130)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:90)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:458)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:353)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:303)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:280)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:131)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:147)
> at org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:124)
> at org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:92)
> at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:100)
> at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:313)
> at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:241)
> at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:184)
> at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:49)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3729)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4187)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:759)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:739)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:524)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptor(HostConfig.java:608)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptors(HostConfig.java:535)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:470)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1122)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:310)
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1021)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:718)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1013)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:442)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:450)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:709)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:551)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:294)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:432)
> 13-Nov-2007 20:08:27 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext listenerStart
> SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
> org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException: Configuration
problem: Failed to import bean definitions from URL location [classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml]
> Offending resource: class path resource [META-INF/campari/services.xml]; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line 9 in XML document
from class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml] is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for
element 'http:destination'.
> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line
9 in XML document from class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml] is invalid; nested exception
is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict,
but no declaration can be found for element 'http:destination'.
> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard
is strict, but no declaration can be found for element 'http:destination'.
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:236)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:172)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:382)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:316)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator$XSIErrorReporter.reportError(XMLSchemaValidator.java:429)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.reportSchemaError(XMLSchemaValidator.java:3185)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.handleStartElement(XMLSchemaValidator.java:1955)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.startElement(XMLSchemaValidator.java:705)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:330)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1693)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:368)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:834)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:764)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:148)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:250)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl.java:292)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultDocumentLoader.loadDocument(DefaultDocumentLoader.java:76)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:351)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:303)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:280)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:131)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:147)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.importBeanDefinitionResource(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:171)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseDefaultElement(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:145)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:130)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:90)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:458)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:353)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:303)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:280)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:131)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:147)
> at org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:124)
> at org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:92)
> at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:100)
> at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:313)
> at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:241)
> at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:184)
> at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:49)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3729)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4187)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:759)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:739)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:524)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptor(HostConfig.java:608)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptors(HostConfig.java:535)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:470)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1122)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:310)
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1021)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:718)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1013)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:442)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:450)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:709)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:551)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:294)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:432)
> 13-Nov-2007 20:08:27 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
> SEVERE: Error listenerStart
>  

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message