cxf-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Tawfik Lachheb (JIRA)" <>
Subject [jira] Commented: (CXF-1145) Not able to set the namespace for a service wsdl
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 21:37:51 GMT


Tawfik Lachheb commented on CXF-1145:

I have checked that it works thanks!

One issue seems to have been intorduced though: I have created the service factory bean in
a way that I can re-use it in multiple services:

  <bean name="cxf.serviceFactory" class="org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean">
     <property name="serviceConfigurations"> 
           <bean class="org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.AegisServiceConfiguration">

              <property name="serviceNamespace" value=""/>

           <bean class="org.apache.cxf.service.factory.DefaultServiceConfiguration"/>


In each service, refer to it in each service (say service1, service2 and service3) as:
<simple:server ...>
      <simple:serviceFactory><ref bean="cxf.serviceFactory" /></simple:serviceFactory>

Doing it this way resulted in the SOAP endpoint always referring to the last service.  So
the wsdl for service1 would be

  <wsdl:service name="Service1">
  <wsdl:port binding="tns:Service1SoapBinding" name="Service1Port">
  <soap:address location="http://.../Service3" /> 

and for service2, it would be 

  <wsdl:service name="Service2">
  <wsdl:port binding="tns:Service3SoapBinding" name="Service3Port">
  <soap:address location="http://.../Service3" /> 

I found that setting scope="prototype" on the cxf.serviceFactory bean fixes the problem.

Thanks again

> Not able to set the namespace for a service wsdl
> ------------------------------------------------
>                 Key: CXF-1145
>                 URL:
>             Project: CXF
>          Issue Type: Bug
>            Reporter: Tawfik Lachheb
>            Assignee: Daniel Kulp
>            Priority: Critical
>             Fix For: 2.0.3
> We are trying to upgrade our published services from xfire to cxf using the simple frontend
with aegis.  When we set the namespace for classes in the service's object model the namespaces
appear ok.  The problem is that the namespace of the service class is auto-generated and becasue
it does not match what we set for the object model, it causes issues with some client SOAP
> In xfire, we used to be able to set the service namespace by doing something like this:
>     <bean id="..." class="org.codehaus.xfire.spring.remoting.XFireExporter">
>         <property name="namespace" ref="nameSpace"/>
>         ...
>     </bean>
> This capability does not seem to be available in cxf.
> We have tried setting the namespace in the service aegis file with no success.
> Thanks

This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.

View raw message