cxf-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "maomaode (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (CXF-766) if input message part defined in soapheader, the operation miss this input args
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 06:25:04 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-766?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#action_12510602
] 

maomaode commented on CXF-766:
------------------------------

In cxf wsdl2java , we support the header from another message part.

Previous wsdl2java has an issue which is if the header from another namespace (CXF-602) 

But we fixed the issue with revision http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=545220
(commited by jliu)

see CodeGenTest.testHeaderFromAnotherNamespace

however, i found that the wsdl used in the test case is not the right wsdl (i.e the namespace
of header is as same as the wsdl operations)

So, we might need to revisit this commit and re-open the CXF-602 and link two issues together

> if input message part defined in soapheader, the operation miss this input args
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CXF-766
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-766
>             Project: CXF
>          Issue Type: Bug
>            Reporter: Freeman Fang
>         Attachments: io.wsdl, Soap11MtomUtf8.wsdl
>
>
> the operation defined in wsdl is 
> <wsdl:operation name="EchoBinaryHeaderAsString">
>             <soap:operation soapAction="http://xmlsoap.org/Ping/IMtomTest/EchoBinaryHeaderAsString"
>                 style="document" />
>             <wsdl:input name="InputMessageContract">
>                 <soap:header message="i0:InputMessageContract_Headers" part="ByteArray"
use="literal" />
>                 <soap:body use="literal" />
>             </wsdl:input>
>             <wsdl:output name="OutputMessageContract">
>                 <soap:body use="literal" />
>             </wsdl:output>
>         </wsdl:operation>
> but the operation in generated code is 
> @SOAPBinding(parameterStyle = SOAPBinding.ParameterStyle.BARE)
>     @WebResult(targetNamespace = "http://xmlsoap.org/Ping", partName = "StringValue",
name = "StringValue")
>     @WebMethod(operationName = "EchoBinaryHeaderAsString")
>     public java.lang.String echoBinaryHeaderAsString();
> It miss the input arg
> attachment is the wsdl

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message