cxf-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Bozhong Lin (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Assigned: (CXF-368) Logging level
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 03:15:08 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-368?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Bozhong Lin reassigned CXF-368:
-------------------------------

    Assignee: willem Jiang

> Logging level
> -------------
>
>                 Key: CXF-368
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-368
>             Project: CXF
>          Issue Type: Bug
>    Affects Versions: 2.0-RC
>            Reporter: Jarek Gawor
>         Assigned To: willem Jiang
>            Priority: Minor
>
> This is a minor issue but I've noticed that a bit of the code in CXF logs its low-level
information with .info() level. That makes things quite noisy especially since the default
JVM logging level is set of INFO. So I was wondering if some of that logging can be switch
to .debug (or whatever is appropriate).
> Here's an example of a simple dynamic client:
> $ java -jar target/jaxws-calculator-1.0/WEB-INF/lib/jaxws-calculator-1.0.jar 1
> 3
> Jan 18, 2007 5:58:37 PM org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext getConfi
> gResources
> INFO: Could not find the configuration file cxf.xml on the classpath.
> Jan 18, 2007 5:58:37 PM org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableA
> pplicationContext refreshBeanFactory
> INFO: Bean factory for application context [org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplica
> tionContext;hashCode=16939853]: org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Defaul
> tListableBeanFactory defining beans []; root of BeanFactory hierarchy
> Jan 18, 2007 5:58:37 PM org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
> ontext refresh
> INFO: No beans defined in application context [org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusAppl
> icationContext;hashCode=16939853]
> Jan 18, 2007 5:58:37 PM org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
> ontext initMessageSource
> INFO: Unable to locate MessageSource with name 'messageSource': using default [o
> rg.springframework.context.support.DelegatingMessageSource@169e11]
> Jan 18, 2007 5:58:37 PM org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
> ontext initApplicationEventMulticaster
> INFO: Unable to locate ApplicationEventMulticaster with name 'applicationEventMu
> lticaster': using default [org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEv
> entMulticaster@198dfaf]
> Jan 18, 2007 5:58:37 PM org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext getConfi
> gResources
> INFO: Could not find the configuration file cxf.xml on the classpath.
> Jan 18, 2007 5:58:37 PM org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableA
> pplicationContext refreshBeanFactory
> INFO: Bean factory for application context [org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplica
> tionContext;hashCode=16939853]: org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Defaul
> tListableBeanFactory defining beans [cxf,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.Jsr250BeanPos
> tProcessor,org.apache.cxf.extension.ExtensionManager,org.apache.cxf.resource.Res
> ourceManager,org.apache.cxf.binding.BindingFactoryManager,org.apache.cxf.transpo
> rt.DestinationFactoryManager,org.apache.cxf.transport.ConduitInitiatorManager,or
> g.apache.cxf.wsdl.WSDLManager,org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseManager,org.apache.cxf.w
> orkqueue.WorkQueueManager,org.apache.cxf.buslifecycle.BusLifeCycleManager,org.ap
> ache.cxf.endpoint.ServerRegistry,org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPTransportFact
> ory,org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapBindingFactory,org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.S
> oapTransportFactory,org.apache.cxf.binding.xml.XMLBindingFactory,org.apache.cxf.
> transports.http.customEditorConfigurer,org.apache.cxf.jaxws.javaee.customEditorC
> onfigurer,org.apache.cxf.configuration.security.customEditorConfigurer]; root of
>  BeanFactory hierarchy
> Jan 18, 2007 5:58:37 PM org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
> ontext refresh
> INFO: 19 beans defined in application context [org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusAppl
> icationContext;hashCode=16939853]
> Jan 18, 2007 5:58:37 PM org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
> ontext$BeanPostProcessorChecker postProcessAfterInitialization
> INFO: Bean 'org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.Jsr250BeanPostProcessor' is not eligible f
> or getting processed by all BeanPostProcessors (for example: not eligible for au
> to-proxying)
> Jan 18, 2007 5:58:37 PM org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
> ontext initMessageSource
> INFO: Unable to locate MessageSource with name 'messageSource': using default [o
> rg.springframework.context.support.DelegatingMessageSource@72ffb]
> Jan 18, 2007 5:58:37 PM org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
> ontext initApplicationEventMulticaster
> INFO: Unable to locate ApplicationEventMulticaster with name 'applicationEventMu
> lticaster': using default [org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEv
> entMulticaster@1df38fd]
> Jan 18, 2007 5:58:38 PM org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryB
> ean initializeServiceModel
> INFO: Creating Service {http://jws.samples.geronimo.apache.org}Calculator from W
> SDL.
> Jan 18, 2007 5:58:38 PM org.apache.cxf.common.logging.LogUtils log
> INFO: Could not find a definition for bean with id {http://jws.samples.geronimo.
> apache.org}Calculator - no injection will be performed.
> Jan 18, 2007 5:58:38 PM org.apache.cxf.configuration.spring.ConfigurerImpl confi
> gureBean
> INFO: Could not find a definition for bean with id {http://jws.samples.geronimo.
> apache.org}Calculator - no injection will be performed.
> Jan 18, 2007 5:58:38 PM org.apache.cxf.common.logging.LogUtils log
> INFO: Could not find a definition for bean with id {http://jws.samples.geronimo.
> apache.org}CalculatorPort - no injection will be performed.
> Jan 18, 2007 5:58:38 PM org.apache.cxf.configuration.spring.ConfigurerImpl confi
> gureBean
> INFO: Could not find a definition for bean with id {http://jws.samples.geronimo.
> apache.org}CalculatorPort - no injection will be performed.
> Jan 18, 2007 5:58:38 PM org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl setContext
> INFO: set requestContext to message be{org.apache.cxf.message.Message.ENDPOINT_A
> DDRESS=http://localhost:8080/jaxws-calculator-1.0/calculator, java.lang.reflect.
> Method=public abstract int org.apache.geronimo.samples.jws.Calculator.add(int,in
> t), javax.xml.ws.service.endpoint.address=http://localhost:8080/jaxws-calculator
> -1.0/calculator}
> Jan 18, 2007 5:58:38 PM org.apache.cxf.common.logging.LogUtils log
> INFO: Could not find a definition for bean with id {http://jws.samples.geronimo.
> apache.org}CalculatorPort.http-conduit - no injection will be performed.
> Jan 18, 2007 5:58:38 PM org.apache.cxf.configuration.spring.ConfigurerImpl confi
> gureBean
> INFO: Could not find a definition for bean with id {http://jws.samples.geronimo.
> apache.org}CalculatorPort.http-conduit - no injection will be performed.
> Jan 18, 2007 5:58:38 PM org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit setMessageObse
> rver
> INFO: registering incoming observer: org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl@d75415
> Jan 18, 2007 5:58:38 PM org.apache.cxf.interceptor.URIMappingInterceptor handleM
> essage
> INFO: Invoking HTTP method null
> Jan 18, 2007 5:58:38 PM org.apache.cxf.interceptor.URIMappingInterceptor handleM
> essage
> INFO: URIMappingInterceptor can only handle HTTP GET, not HTTP null
> Jan 18, 2007 5:58:38 PM org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl invoke
> INFO: set responseContext to be{org.apache.cxf.message.Message.RESPONSE_CODE=200
> , org.apache.cxf.service.model.MessageInfo=org.apache.cxf.service.model.MessageI
> nfo@1bb9a58, javax.xml.ws.wsdl.operation={http://jws.samples.geronimo.apache.org
> }add, javax.xml.ws.wsdl.description=http://localhost:8080/jaxws-calculator-1.0/c
> alculator?wsdl, javax.xml.ws.wsdl.service={http://jws.samples.geronimo.apache.or
> g}Calculator, javax.xml.ws.wsdl.interface={http://jws.samples.geronimo.apache.or
> g}CalculatorPortType, javax.xml.ws.wsdl.port={http://jws.samples.geronimo.apache
> .org}CalculatorPort, Content-Type=text/xml, org.apache.cxf.client=true, org.apac
> he.cxf.message.inbound=true, org.apache.cxf.message.Message.PROTOCOL_HEADERS={Se
> rver=[Jetty(6.1.x)], content-type=[text/xml], Transfer-Encoding=[chunked], null=
> [HTTP/1.1 200 OK]}}
> Sum of 1 and 3 is 4

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message