cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Sierra Andrés <>
Subject Re: SSE support and regular endpoints
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2018 21:25:25 GMT
Hi Andriy,

could you point me to the tests that are started with the special
transport id? Just to see where we are doing something wrong, because in
our case changing the transport id breaks most of the regular endpoints.

In the meantime we have put together an impl that does not rely on
atmosphere, just uses asyncContext, and does not need any special
transport. Would you think this could be an interesting contribution or
is atmosphere needed for some reason?

It could also use a review by someone with CXF super knowledge.

El 12/3/18 a las 16:09, Andrey Redko escribió:
> Hi Carlos,
> That's right, SSE in CXF requires dedicated transport, however it is fully
> compatible with the existing HTTP transport (regular endpoints). Both SSE
> and non-SSE endpoints should work just fine. Here is a link to the wiki,
> which will be a part of the official documentation section shortly.
> Thanks.
> Best Regards,
>     Andriy Redko
> On Mon, Mar 12, 2018, 8:25 AM Carlos Sierra Andrés <>
> wrote:
>> Hi there,
>> as you might already know we are implementing Aries JAX-RS OSGi spec on
>> top of CXF. We have found a problem when trying to add SSE support,
>> because it looks like it needs to use a special "transport id", so it
>> can't be used to have both regular SSE endpoints and regular endpoints
>> in the same application. Is this correct or are we doing something wrong?
>> Bests.
>> Carlos.

View raw message