cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems with CXF 3.2.3 and method override in JAX-RS interfaces?
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2018 16:39:24 GMT
On 20/03/2018 16:54, Andriy Redko wrote:
> Hi Francesco,
>
> Sorry, haven't had a time to look closely on the issue yet, but it could be related to
> https://github.com/apache/cxf/pull/388/files I think. Would you be able to verify if
> the regression has been introduced in there? Thank you.

Hi Andriy,
thanks for your reply.

I have grabbed

rt/frontend/jaxrs/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxrs/utils/ResourceUtils.java

before commit

39627271ef7cc88609cc9c028b03ea4298b830cc

and put in Syncope sources: I confirm all works as expected.

FYI I've committed such (hopefully temporary) change to Syncope, waiting
for the actual fix to come:

https://github.com/apache/syncope/commit/3fa2a5aaa7428a90611eb80006033cb1f6a5aca8

Regards.

--