cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <>
Subject Re: Reactive Streams dependency in Project Reactor module
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2018 10:17:52 GMT
Hi John

I think I indeed sent some confusing messages yesterday :-)

OK, what I meant was that the module had the original code to do with
supporting the client only Rx invocations (such a client code can be
server scoped as in your example), and the server only invocations (Json

When I moved some of the server specific code into a shared base module
I thought, after the 1st iteration, where only the JSON subscriber was
shared, that it was OK to make that module optional - as it was of no
use in the client-only scope and was not strictly needed for the server
too, but during the 2nd/3rd iteration, when I pushed some more common
code there affecting the JAXRSInvoker extensions, I should've removed
the optional dep...

Perhaps making that dependency required is the simplest way forward

View raw message