cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <>
Subject Re: Could CXF team give Geronimo a pointer (Confluence export related)?
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2018 15:48:24 GMT

> On Jan 8, 2018, at 9:39 AM, John D. Ament <> wrote:
> I don't know much about this process.  I've kind of picked ti up in lieu of
> existing Geronimo community who may have known about this.
> Is the equivalent of
> the ActiveMQ repo you pointed to?
> If so, it looks like we're pointing to CXF 2.7.4

It looks like there is an svn:externals on the wiki-export dir that pulls in the CXF source
code.   First step would be to remove that.   Then update the pom to match what the ActiveMQ
pom looks like, more or less.

That said, I see you have also created a pom in the parent directory that is now being called
instead.   If you svn mv the conf dir up to the parent, update the update-site script to pass
the -Pconfluence profile, it should work.   At that point, I think you can just rm the wiki-export

Daniel Kulp -
Talend Community Coder -

View raw message