cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Kieselhorst <>
Subject Re: Swagger2Feature bug caused by removal of isScan() check
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2017 12:47:38 GMT
Hi Taylor!
> This causes the subsequent code (line 196):
> BeanConfig beanConfig = appInfo == null
>     ? new BeanConfig()
>     : new ApplicationBeanConfig(appInfo.getProvider());
> …to always instantiate an ApplicationBeanConfig object. Our production code relied
on the BeanConfig’s implementation of its classes() method to grab our ReaderListener classes
annotated with @SwaggerDefinition. Because a BeanConfig will never be instantiated this way
anymore, we would no longer be able to use our current implementations of the ReaderListener
> Is this a known bug, or is there a workaround that I’m missing?
Can you create a PR with a unittest for your scenario?

Unfortunately there are many ways of using Swagger2Feature and obviously
we missed that one.

View raw message