cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andriy Redko <>
Subject Re: All CXF repos moved to gitbox....
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2017 02:57:40 GMT
Hey Dennis,

I've just ported a few fixes to 3.1.x branch and noticed that this branch is not being built
on Jenkins since Sep, 8th ( I am wondering if we
reconfigured this job to use Gitbox? Or there is another one for 3.1.x? Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

>> FYI, all our repos have now been moved over to gitbox.  In order to commit to the
repos, you will need to do the gitbox setup to associate your Apache ID with your GitHub account.
  Follow the steps at:

>> There are a bunch of steps starting from enabling the 2FA on GitHub, getting yourself
added to the Apache organization, etc…

>> Once that is all done, you SHOULD be able to push directly to the GitHub repo and
manage pull requests and such there.

DK> Great, I've just changed the Jenkins Jobs to use
DK> instead of

DK> Link to the Github team:

DK> All missing team members will automatically added by asfgit after they
DK> have completed the Gitbox setup steps.

View raw message