cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: All CXF repos moved to gitbox....
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 08:29:53 GMT
Yeah, need wait for about 30 mins in my case…...
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

> On Sep 11, 2017, at 4:25 PM, Christian Schneider <chris@die-schneider.net> wrote:
>
> I also just did the migration to gitbox. Some remarks:
>
> After activating the 2FA it takes a while until the asf bot adds you to the team. You
will get a mail once that is completed.

> The link to the cxf committers team only works once you are added to the team. So it
is normal to get a 404 until then.

> Christian
>
> On 09.09.2017 08:40, Dennis Kieselhorst wrote:
>>> FYI, all our repos have now been moved over to gitbox.  In order to commit to
the repos, you will need to do the gitbox setup to associate your Apache ID with your GitHub
account.   Follow the steps at:

>>> https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/
>>>
>>> There are a bunch of steps starting from enabling the 2FA on GitHub, getting
yourself added to the Apache organization, etc…

>>> Once that is all done, you SHOULD be able to push directly to the GitHub repo
and manage pull requests and such there.