cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF 3.2?
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2017 21:59:19 GMT
Hi Romain

CXF usually depends on the jaxrs one, not sure if it is problematic or
not. Right now we have a final 2.1 dep, will only need to get an OSGI
spec bundle (for Java 8 service loader mechanism - not sure either at
the moment how that can be done given that all the specs bundle use the
different technique at the moment)

Cheers, Sergey