cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cxf git commit: improved Swagger description
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2017 12:37:59 GMT
Hi Dennis

Yeah, it is a bit messy which is why I asked, but I start wondering, now
that it works OK, may be we just should keep them for now... If we have
some Apache licensed and CXF-based stacks which use this feature then we
will just annoy those users by dropping the def values.
For ex, in 3.2.0 I removed a 'scan' property because it had no
difference on Swagger (internally a setScan setter still needs to be
called). But in case of the licenses - the effect will be obvious...

Thanks, Sergey