cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <>
Subject Re: cxf git commit: improved Swagger description
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2017 14:20:32 GMT
Hi Dennis

Before my update they were set to Apache values by default, thus it was
impossible to detect if there was a need to check the properties for the
default values or not.
Now with the code I did, if no license is needs, it should be enough to
set the license value only to "", no need to set the URL to null too.

Will it work for you if we update the code to check if the license/url
are empty strings then assume they are null (works with the properties
too, "license=") ? I've just updated the code accordingly

Cheers, Sergey

On 29/08/17 13:17, Dennis Kieselhorst wrote:
> Hi Sergey!
>> Have a look please when you get a chance
> Only one minor thing: What I noticed is that it's no longer possible to
> leave license/ license url null, in this case it's currently always set
> to Apache License. If it's used for APIs in a company environment they
> will not have a license, so null is fine in this case.
> Regards
> Dennis

View raw message