cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andriy Redko <drr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF 3.2?
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2017 18:58:33 GMT
Hi Dan,

That would be great to see 3.2 getting out :) Will try to finish up SSE impl till this time,
mostly
the hardcore testing left, looking to workaround Atmosphere limitations ... But should be
good for Sep 1.
Thanks!

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

DK> It’s been over two years since 3.1.0 was released which is a long time.    I’d
like to get 3.2.0 out shortly.
DK> Looking through things, the major outstanding things are snapshots of a couple deps
(xjc-utils,build-utils, wss4j)
DK> and updates to the JAX-RS stuff to use the released 2.1.   What else do folks have
outstanding that would be
DK> “needed” to get into 3.2?    Would Sept 1st be a good target for getting 3.2 built?
  That would give use a few weeks to finish things up and get the releases out.