cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <>
Subject Re: cxf git commit: improved Swagger description
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2017 10:37:14 GMT
OK, here is a commit,

I moved your code to the spring_boot demo (with a minor text update) and
'retained' in the :-), it works fine, thanks for
getting the process started, hope users will like it...

I've only dropped a 'pretty.print' property - I did debug and made sure
that if it was set to true in the properties file then Swagger
BeanConfig prettyPrint was set with 'true' but I just did not see any
difference in the raw JSON output, it is probably not supported...

Have a look please when you get a chance

Cheers, Sergey
On 22/08/17 21:04, Dennis Kieselhorst wrote:
> Hi Sergey!
>> Thanks, I've done some initial work on it, next step is to update again
>> the scan demo to show the auto-discovered feature can be initialized
>> from the properties, but I'd like to keep your demo code and migrate it
>> to a simple spring_boot demo, hope you are OK with it, will let you know
>> once I'm done
> Go ahead, I'm fine with it.
> Cheers
> Dennis