cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: cxf problem
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2017 09:29:24 GMT
Hi

It might be related to the fact the SOAP message has the associated
attachments.

Can you please try some test request with some simple SOAP sayHello just
to narrow it down ?

Cheers, Sergey
On 31/07/17 18:13, Matt McGrillis wrote:

> Hi I’m trying to set up a nabble account and post the following:  Can you help?
>
> Hi,
>
> I have a SOAP client and I need to set the default namespace - which I am doing with
a TransformOutInterceptor as such:

>                          Map<String, String> outTransformMap = Collections.singletonMap("Test",
>                                          "Test");
>                          org.apache.cxf.interceptor.transform.TransformOutInterceptor
transformOutInterceptor = new org.apache.cxf.interceptor.transform.TransformOutInterceptor();
>                          transformOutInterceptor.setDefaultNamespace("http://test");
>                          transformOutInterceptor.setOutTransformElements(outTransformMap);
>                          ClientProxy.getClient(client).getEndpoint().getOutInterceptors().add(transformOutInterceptor);
>
> This is working fine, however, by running the transformation it is removing all the SOAP
attachments and changing the Content Type of the message from mime to text/xml.

> Can anyone help?  Is this a bug or am I missing something?  I've tried changing the phases
at which the interceptor is run, but with to avail.