cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Gitbox
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2017 13:04:46 GMT

I’ve been meaning to bring this up as well.   I’m kind of on the fence ONLY because I
haven’t had time to see how well it’s working (or not) for the few projects that are using
it.

The main issue I have with gitbox right now is that the INFRA folks haven’t (as far as I
can find) created a simple document that compares gitbox to the current git setup.   Basically,
a description of “what is gitbox”?   I can see some advantages, but what disadvantages
are there?    We’d obviously all have to update the URL’s for our local repos, is that
it?

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp