cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enable reflective use of HttpURLConnection by default?
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2017 15:58:06 GMT
Hi Andy

Thanks for the explanation too.
I've no objections to enabling this property by default. I guess it can
be reviewed again later on if Java 9 (and JPMS) are used.
May be lets wait for a couple of days for Dan, Alessio others to respond,

I agree it is very reasonable to expect that various HTTP verbs just
work with CXF clients...

Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin