cxf-dev mailing list archives

From jgallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF 2.6 branch
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2017 13:00:50 GMT
Sounds like I may have done something incorrectly... I apologize. Am I using
the correct branch in git? I used the 2.6.x-fixes:
https://github.com/apache/cxf/tree/2.6.x-fixes

I did also try grabbing my PR as a diff
(https://patch-diff.githubusercontent.com/raw/apache/cxf/pull/298.diff) and
applying it manually to a checkout of the 2.6.x-fixes branch :

----
Jonathans-MacBook-Pro:cxf jgallimore$ git status
On branch 2.6.x-fixes
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/2.6.x-fixes'.
nothing to commit, working tree clean
Jonathans-MacBook-Pro:cxf jgallimore$ git apply < ~/cxf.diff
Jonathans-MacBook-Pro:cxf jgallimore$ git status
On branch 2.6.x-fixes
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/2.6.x-fixes'.
Changes not staged for commit:
  (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)
  (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working directory)

	modified:   api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/helpers/FileUtils.java
	modified:
rt/rs/extensions/providers/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxrs/provider/json/JSONProvider.java

no changes added to commit (use "git add" and/or "git commit -a")
----

Do let me know if I have messed up somewhere, or if there is a
better/different way to get you a patch.

I did also see Jonathan's issue with CharSequence on the Jenkins CI. I built
with JDK 1.6 here, and that didn't have that issue.

Many thanks

Jon