cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Noobie wanting to help with Documentation...
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2017 11:01:45 GMT
Hi Mark

I confirm your ICLA has been received, and now we'll wait for Dan (SOAP
guru :-)) to give you the edit permissions.
FYI, in general, we are very neutral in CXF, whichever approach
(SOAP/REST) works best for a given user project is worth the attention
as far as CXF is concerned.
I agree having a series of tutorials (starting from JAX-RS) will be good.
Which first tutorial you'd like to start with ?

Cheers, Sergey