cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Sierra Andrés <csie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ServiceConstructionException when adding JAX-RS application ruins existing applications
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2017 12:35:25 GMT
Hey Sergey,

I looked deeper into this when I opened the LPS and I found out that the
underlying cause is that, indeed, both instances share the same
destination because the factory behaves like a "getOrCreateDestination"
and the detection of duplication takes place later.

Thx for your support!

P.S.: the related lps is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-7409