cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Juchems <mjuch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Noobie wanting to help with Documentation...
Date Sun, 18 Jun 2017 21:54:48 GMT
Sergey,

Thanks for the info.  I have submitted the ICLA and it looks like it might
take a bit to process.

I am familiar with CXF Restful services only, so that would be my focus.
So far in my career I have thankfully avoided SOAP.

I will let you know when I get the ICLA set up (maybe you will be notified
first?) and I can get started.  I thought I could start with some small
tutorials and go from there under your observation.

mark juchems