cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF 2.6 branch
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2017 15:05:00 GMT
Why is the toolchain stuff included? This isn't in the Apache CXF master
pom. I get a build failure when trying to build the branch:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-toolchains-plugin:1.1:toolchain (default) on
project cxf: Cannot find matching toolchain definitions for the following
toolchain types:
[ERROR] jdk [ vendor='oracle' version='1.6' ]

Colm.