cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ServiceConstructionException when adding JAX-RS application ruins existing applications
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 15:35:24 GMT
Hi

I see that the factory bean is destroying the server if a
RuntimeException came in from server.start(). I guess it is what is
causing the side-effects for the already running application which use
the listener on that address...

I think we may need to introduce ServerAlreadyRunningException and in
this case do not call server.destroy()

Dan, does it sound reasonable to you ?

Thanks, Sergey

--